One of the best songs i've ever heard

ffrankwhite

Today I bought an original pressing of LAMF on vinyl. It's not avaliable on CD!

yes it is :confused:

No, it isnt. :huh: It's the original mixes.

im sure they're available on CD...theres tonsa releases out there, im sure its one of em (might be wrong). Lost 77, Revisited etc. as i say i might be wrong.

Edited by ffrankwhite

im sure they're available on CD...theres tonsa releases out there, im sure its one of em (might be wrong). Lost 77, Revisited etc. as i say i might be wrong.

No, its the original one.

It looks exactly like this one: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Heartbreakers-L-A-M...1QQcmdZViewItem

As you can see it doesnt say revisited, or the lost 77 mixes. Thats not mine, either by the way.

No, its the original one.

It looks exactly like this one: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Heartbreakers-L-A-M...1QQcmdZViewItem

As you can see it doesnt say revisited, or the lost 77 mixes. Thats not mine, either by the way.

ohh!!! the original with the "muddy" sound?? i'd be interested to hear that

Yeah. Well I listened to it and I liked it.

i always wondered this, hows it different...from the others i mean?

Good question... It's a bit muddier and... I don't know really. I'm listening to it right now (got it downloaded) and it's kinda hard to pinpoint (sp?). It gets a lot of criticism for the mix but I don't think it sounds bad, it's great... but that might just be the songs themselves :D I haven't listened to the '77 mixes for a couple of weeks and I never listen to the Revisited so I don't really remember how they sound :P

If you'd be interested I could pm you a link to the original mix?

Good question... It's a bit muddier and... I don't know really. I'm listening to it right now (got it downloaded) and it's kinda hard to pinpoint (sp?). It gets a lot of criticism for the mix but I don't think it sounds bad, it's great... but that might just be the songs themselves :D I haven't listened to the '77 mixes for a couple of weeks and I never listen to the Revisited so I don't really remember how they sound :P

interested as fuck man, that'd be cool!!!!!!!!! :):)

interested as fuck man, that'd be cool!!!!!!!!! :):)

I'll send you the link when I get home in a couple of hours :D

interested as fuck man, that'd be cool!!!!!!!!!

I'll send you the link when I get home in a couple of hours

i think i love you :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: !!!!!!!

I already got a girlfriend, sorry :rolleyes:

btw, you've got a pm :D

I already got a girlfriend, sorry :rolleyes:

btw, you've got a pm :D

god bless ya!

am I missing something? song's a pile of shit

would you do me a favor? would you listen to the album if i sent you the link Iz' sent me? give it a try then judge based on that? :) maybe check out who Johnny Thunders was some to give a little context? or maybe click some of the below links as a taster?]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_-HR3R72hc chinese rocks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEeU5OJhMNY pirate love

born to lose

any better? :)

am I missing something? song's a pile of shit

would you do me a favor? would you listen to the album if i sent you the link Iz' sent me? give it a try then judge based on that? :) maybe check out who Johnny Thunders was some to give a little context? or maybe click some of the below links as a taster?]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_-HR3R72hc chinese rocks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEeU5OJhMNY pirate love

born to lose

any better? :)

I've heard worse, but I've heard better. I know who Johnny Thunder was. Those clips were not the best

anyway, thanks for sending them