Which are the three most famous musicians ever?

Iceman24

Who's the most famous?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think this poll should be post 1900's - because Beethoven and Mozart don't really fall under the same categories as these guys do, IMO.

MJ, Elvis and Lennon out of this list though, easily. Johnny Cash is famous, and I love him to death - but I don't think he's anywhere near as famous as those guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I would have to agree with Elvis Presley, John Lennon and Michael Jackson as well. Even though MJ isn't very popular these days, I think he is still classed as one of the best. Would John Lennon be as legendary today if he was still alive? Sometimes I wonder, I don't think he would be but God only knows. Elvis is of course one of the best musicians within the last 100 years. They are all great in their own ways!

Guest banaszkiewicz

i think stats proved that mj, elvis and the beatles are the most successful people musically, then anyone in the rest of the world

these three guys/bands are the only people to sell over half a billion albums

Most famous in terms of what??...pop culture?

I think you'd find if it was based on all time,world wide...a lot of those names wouldn't be on that list.

Mozart is the closest to the truth on that list.

Edited by zint61

I think you'd find if it was based on all time,world wide...a lot of those names wouldn't be on that list.

i'd imagine Mozart is the most questionable. i mean people in like...far eastern countries, how many have heard of MJ and how many of Mozart?

i'd imagine Mozart is the most questionable. i mean people in like...far eastern countries, how many have heard of MJ and how many of Mozart?

so...is this poll about worldwide?...or far eastern countries?

so...is this poll about worldwide?...or far eastern countries?

entire worlds a big place...thought you might be giving it too much credit for taste :lol: