BUCKCHERRY: '15' Certified Platinum

JKKDARK

There latest single has been getting a lot of rotation here on a local top 40 station. They play it over and over again along with Soulja Boy, Rhianna, and all of that crap.

Yeah same here . I Was kinda surprised , because never heard any song of buckcherry on my local radio before , now i get why ...didnt know their cd sales was going so well . This buckcherry fan is glad .

Edited by love&hates

Wow I just don't get the appeal. It's not Nickleback level bad, but... man it's cheesy. '15' that is, I'm not overly familiar with the other stuff besides 'Lit Up.'

I guess their sound, at least on the singles, is a lot more accessible and poppy than a band like VR. Or maybe Libertad blows, I dunno anymore :). At least I can rock myself to sleep with the Contraband sales numbers... ah yes...

:).

Edited by Ant

Wow I just don't get the appeal. It's not Nickleback level bad, but... man it's cheesy.

I guess their sound, at least on the singles, is a lot more accessible and poppy than a band like VR. Or maybe Libertad blows, I dunno anymore :). At least I can rock myself to sleep with the Contraband sales numbers... ah yes...

:).

They have some pretty bad singles but also some diamonds in the rough. Whiskey In The Morning and Frontside off their second album rock harder then anything on Libertad. Their stuff is really hit or miss, and alot of the times the lyrics are poorly written. But they're almost alone in the bluesy hard rock genre, and that says something.