This lineup could save Hard Rock dominance in 1992

JKKDARK

Still a band...

It's his solo debut album. Why it's listed in their official site with the other solo albums?

Doesn't matter ;) Izzy was still busy back then. And judging by your scenario, thank god he was xP

Edited by Wando

Yeah, of course I'm sure that line-up could have saved Hard Rock, with two of the most plastic hair-metal musicians in Neil and DeVille and with Adler in the deepest throes of drug addiction. Would have made an awesome band, NOT! Plus, why would Izzy be playing with a bunch of hair-metal musicians? By adding CC DeVille and vince Neil, you clearly demonstrate that you have no knowledge of why on earth grunge killed hair metal (and Thank God it did).

But I wouldn't call it Hair Metal because you're putting other musicians that you love in the same side.

Grunge didn't kill Glam Metal completely. If you look at the Grunge dominance (1992-1994), bands like Warrant, Poison, Def Leppard, FireHouse, Extreme, Slaughter and Bon jovi (not considering the Keep The Faith album) were still getting certifications with their albums released between 1992 and 1994.

Edited by JKKDARK

Its hard to 'create' a rock band from formers, seldom if ever has worked.

Tommy Lee, Gilby Clark and Jason Newstead tried.

Of course they picked a midget with bad hair to front the band so that was dead at the start.

But the concept of throwing formers together and making good music is a tough one.

VR for instance, thier good, but not great.

It's a shame you added Vince and C.C. in that little list of yours.

This band could save Hard Rock :)

Hard Rock should die and so should you.

What are you doing on a Guns N' Roses board then? It's a Hard Rock band.

You're right, I don't want hard rock to die.....

Its hard to 'create' a rock band from formers, seldom if ever has worked.

Tommy Lee, Gilby Clark and Jason Newstead tried.

Of course they picked a midget with bad hair to front the band so that was dead at the start.

But the concept of throwing formers together and making good music is a tough one.

VR for instance, thier good, but not great.

For once, I agree with him. Making a Frankenstein of a band is almost never a good thing. Just because you add a lot of good musicians together doesn't mean the band will be good. Of course, there's a few exceptions.

And in reply to the line-up..... uhhh :confused: That's all I'll say. :lol:

C.C. was at the height of his drug abuse battles during those years. (that's why he wasn't in Poison at the time) he is underrated as a guitarist though, it's the make-up people make fun of, but go see him in concert and watch him blow the stage up. Plays anything.

Was Steve Vai playing in a band? That guy can paint a house with a guitar.