Torrents

Dr. Feelgood

A lot of the time when I download torrents, of full albums, most of the time some if not all tracks skip horribly, like they were ripped from a very bad CD. It seems to happen a lot to me with torrents. Any help on why / how could i fix it?

sounds like it hasn't finished.

possibly a disk problem. or some software problem/ or you might be opening them a bit before they are done.

soem times torrents will go right to 100% when the are not done because of some problem , ... the problems can vary

A lot of the time when I download torrents, of full albums, most of the time some if not all tracks skip horribly, like they were ripped from a very bad CD. It seems to happen a lot to me with torrents. Any help on why / how could i fix it?

Download copyrighted material is illegal, and we don't support piracy. Please support your artists and buy their discs. People like you are ruining the music industry.

Download copyrighted material is illegal, and we don't support piracy. Please support your artists and buy their discs. People like you are ruining the music industry.

And people like you are ruining this forum!! :fuckyou:

Go to a Warez site.

such as....

warez-bb.org

projectw.org

th3zone.com

all good ones man ;)

Yeah, but so many of those have so many requirements to participate or register.

I would suggest using ShareMiner instead.

To the OP: the reason your music is skipping is because you're probably using bad torrent sites. I'm assuming you're using public trackers? Don't.

Go to a Warez site.

such as....

warez-bb.org

projectw.org

th3zone.com

all good ones man ;)

Yeah, but so many of those have so many requirements to participate or register.

To the OP: the reason your music is skipping is because you're probably using bad torrent sites. I'm assuming you're using public trackers? Don't.

The links on sites like Shareminer aren't moderated. This means that they can contain viruses or bad files and you'd have no idea. On forums like warez-bb, people can comment on the files and if they contain viruses, you'll know by reading the posts below and/or mods can delete them. ;)

Go to a Warez site.

such as....

warez-bb.org

projectw.org

th3zone.com

all good ones man ;)

The links on sites like Shareminer aren't moderated. This means that they can contain viruses or bad files and you'd have no idea. On forums like warez-bb, people can comment on the files and if they contain viruses, you'll know by reading the posts below and/or mods can delete them. ;)

all you gots to do is register.

and you get really clean, well moderated sites full of downloads.

i havent downloaded a bad link on warez-bb to this day.

although i think warez-bb closed registration completely, as they have over 400,000 members.

Go to a Warez site.

such as....

warez-bb.org

projectw.org

th3zone.com

all good ones man ;)

although i think warez-bb closed registration completely, as they have over 400,000 members.

Hehe, re-read my post buddy. I said the same thing. :)

Go to a Warez site.

such as....

warez-bb.org

projectw.org

th3zone.com

all good ones man ;)

Hehe, re-read my post buddy. I said the same thing. :)

shush good sir :lol:

Go to a Warez site.

such as....

warez-bb.org

projectw.org

th3zone.com

all good ones man ;)

True, but most of the results returned on Shareminer come from warez sites and message boards... and if you click the link, you can easily read the thread/blog entry where they were originally posted, and nine times out of ten there are comments there. And, if you're cautious, you can also easily search Blogs only - and most of the time the results bring up respected/popular/reliable blog websites.

I'm pretty picky about bitrates and transcodes. I don't use Shareminer as often as torrent sites, but when I do use it, I've never had problems - you just have to be fairly selective. Usually the first few results it brings up are the most relevant and come from the more reliable blog sites.

My problem with warez sites is that I often have more difficulty browsing them and finding what I want, and/or I find the registration to be a hassle. Plus, I do admit to preferring the anonymity of Shareminer and the fact that you can browse many of these warez forums without having to register at a handful and scouring them instead. But to each his own. As I said, torrents are my first choice.

Edited by Estranged Reality