Winger announce more north american live dates

JKKDARK

http://www.metalunderground.com/news/detai...fm?newsid=33068

WINGER - who released their Live DVD and two-CD set in November via Frontiers - have announced more live dates on their upcoming North American trek featuring Kip Winger (vocals/bass), Reb Beach (guitar), Rod Morgenstein (drums) and John Roth (guitar). The band's itinerary is as follows:

February

14 - Rex Theater - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

15 - Lee's Palace - Toronto, Ontario

16 - Rock N Roll Heaven - Buffalo, New York

17 - Crocodile Rock - Allentown, Pennsylvania

19 - West Home Hardware Bar - Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

20 - BB King's - New York, New York

21 - Mulcahy's - Wantagh, New York

22 - Stone Pony - Asbury Park, New Jersey

23 - Middle East - Boston, Massachusetts

24 - Webster Theater - Hartford, Connecticut

27 - Agora - Cleveland, Ohio

28 - House Of Blues - Chicago, Illinois

29 - Alarosa Villa - Columbus, Ohio

March

1 - Harpo's - Detroit, Michigan

4 - Pop’s - Sauget (St. Louis), Illinois

5 - Beaumont - Kansas City, Missouri

7 - Sunshine Theater - Albuquerque, New Mexico

8 - Eck’s Saloon - Denver, Colorado

10 - Club Vegas - Salt Lake City, Utah

13 - San Juan Capistrano, CA - Coach House

14 - Los Angeles, CA - Crash Mansion

You american people have a lot of luck :(

Geez, it's weird to think of the venues they've been reduced to play in. I was just at Mulcahy's last month. It's just a bar with a stage right near a railroad in the middle of a residential area. Kinda sad.

They are not signed to a record label in the US. Will you see them?

Geez, it's weird to think of the venues they've been reduced to play in. I was just at Mulcahy's last month. It's just a bar with a stage right near a railroad in the middle of a residential area. Kinda sad.

It's freaking Winger. They need to be performing in front of homeless shelters, carnivals, and for overnight Walmart employees.

Not sure, they're playing on a Wed. night in the middle of February at BB King's in NYC. I doubt they'll get a huge turnout, which actually might be an incentive to go. It'll probably depend on the weather, but yeah, it would be cool to see them!

edit: I know Da, but still, they were so big at one time, it's a little depressing, but I give them credit for still doing what they wanna do.

Edited by Patience 4 Axl

Not sure, they're playing on a Wed. night in the middle of February at BB King's in NYC. I doubt they'll get a huge turnout, which actually might be an incentive to go. It'll probably depend on the weather, but yeah, it would be cool to see them!

Do they even have trailer parks in NYC???

:rofl-lol: You're terrible!!

since Winger never headlined any of those big arena tours even in their peak,this does not look that bad

I'm sure even in their peak they didn't play neighborhood bars that only hold a capacity of 200 people either.

since Winger never headlined any of those big arena tours even in their peak,this does not look that bad

I'm sure even in their peak they didn't play neighborhood bars that only hold a capacity of 200 people either.

A lot of the older bands do this these days.They probably could get an opening slot to some big tour again in the summer.They played to big crowds at Rocklahoma

This would be a fun concert to go to,Kip still sounds good if you look at the live videos,plus a small club show can be more intimate,since mostly the crowds are composed of die-hard fans.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: I actually only clicked on this thread for the laughter value, and I am not dissapointed!

If I ever walked into a bar and Winger was actually in there playing, I'd probably demand free beer all night to help ease the pain the bar owner has decided to unleash on the unknowing public!

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: I actually only clicked on this thread for the laughter value, and I am not dissapointed!

If I ever walked into a bar and Winger was actually in there playing, I'd probably demand free beer all night to help ease the pain the bar owner has decided to unleash on the unknowing public!

Don't forget to go with your Metallica shirt ;)