Warrant - Family Picnic

JKKDARK

That was just plain boring, not horrible just boring as fuck. Why does it sound like they're trying to be a grunge band?

If it's boring, then Alice in Chains is boring.

I thought someone would like it.

I don't like Alice In Chains particularly much either (haven't listened to 'em much) but I'd much rather listen to them than this...

haha i listened to the first 10 seconds and thought "worst song ever"

Congratulations, but I posted this song here only for the people who can't stand Glam Metal.

If it's the worst song for you, then it means you put Cherry Pie, Down Boys, Heaven, etc, over this song. And that's not a real Glam Metal hater, so bye.

Hate it.

why?

Because I dislike Warrant and their music.

Define the music found on the Family Picnic song.

I see a glam metal band selling out by trying to copy the grungy sound of bands that were mainstream at the time, like Alice in Chains in particular, and Soundgarden.

Congratulations, but I posted this song here only for the people who can't stand Glam Metal.

If it's the worst song for you, then it means you put Cherry Pie, Down Boys, Heaven, etc, over this song. And that's not a real Glam Metal hater, so bye.

So it's impossible to hate more than one thing? Just wondering...

That was just plain boring, not horrible just boring as fuck. Why does it sound like they're trying to be a grunge band?

If it's boring, then Alice in Chains is boring.

Do you not understand there is such a thing as good bands and crap bands? Or do you just see it as every band in the same genre must be exactly the same and just as good as every other band in that genre? (worded badly but you get my drift)

Oh no wait, you think sales is the only thing that decides talent :rolleyes:...

Edited by FunkyMonk

Any non-Glam Metal fan would prefer this song over any of their older songs. Also I posted in the topic description: "Only for Cherry Pie haters"

Any non-Glam Metal fan would prefer this song over any of their older songs. Also I posted in the topic description: "Only for Cherry Pie haters"

You can hate both glam/hair-metal and grunge at the same time you know.... (and no I'm not describing myself)

Anyway, I prefer this over Cherry Pie... but I'd rather listen to Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison (and I despise Poison) than this.... So what am I?

Edited by izzystradlin'

Just sounds like Warrant has evolved along with mainstream music, which I respect as there's nothing more sad than a band that still plays the same music they did decades earlier. Song wasn't bad at all. Not great, but not bad.