MTV Unplugged - Nirvana

UseYourAppetite

I only just saw Nirvana on MTV Unplugged for the first time because they were showing it on MTV2 and I have to say it's just amazing. Better than perfect performances of all the songs played. I've been getting into Nirvana a lot more lately, along with grunge in general, I bought Nevermind and Pearl Jam's Rearviewmirror just last week.

Edited by UseYourAppetite

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
I watched the Poison unplugged with drugs on my body and it was better than the Nirvana unplugged.

For someone who's mentaly ill like yourself, it might be better. Or what, Jonathan? ;)

You, my young man, can call him Mr Koller.

I only just saw Nirvana on MTV Unplugged for the first time because they were showing it on MTV2 and I have to say it's just amazing. Better than perfect performances of all the songs played. I've been getting into Nirvana a lot more lately, along with grunge in general, I bought Nevermind and Pearl Jam's Rearviewmirror just last week.

i totally agree..ive been getting a lot more into nirvana too...if you buy the dvd of unplugged theres a lot of talking and messing around you dont see on the mtv version

The best thing this band ever did.

Agreed. It's so much better than all their studio albums combined. "Where did you sleep last night" is one of the most haunting performances of a song ever.

I still like AIC's Unplugged concert more and it's a shame that Pearl Jams concert was never released, this version of "Black", despite the major lyric fuck-up, is simply amazing.

The best thing this band ever did.

Agreed. It's so much better than all their studio albums combined. "Where did you sleep last night" is one of the most haunting performances of a song ever.

I still like AIC's Unplugged concert more and it's a shame that Pearl Jams concert was never released, this version of "Black", despite the major lyric fuck-up, is simply amazing.

I love AIC''s unplugged..especially laynes voice there..but I am more of a nirvana fan and I think that everything they did was picked out so carefully n it all came together perfect

One of my all time favourite concert videos, along with

The Pixies Sell Out and, of course,

I bought Unplugged in New York on DVD a few weeks ago, though I'm still waiting for the right moment to sit back and enjoy it again.

I'd also highly recommend Nirvana - Live! Tonight! Sold Out! which is great.

Anyone seen

yet? I've been meaning to go and see it.

yeah, it was a pretty great show...

the Alice In Chains unplugged was simply amazing though...

also...the unreleased stone temple pilots unplugged was one of the best imho...too bad mtv fucked up with the taping of the show...

(you can still see most of it in youtube scott sang perfect on that show.)

Edited by Rovim

I bought the dvd last week,and I can say it's really immense,!Not only the video quality is fantastic,but it has the complete rehearsal video as a bonus.

For years I said they should release the whole show on dvd with some nice bonus materials. I think they did real well. Great dvd.