living loving maid (shes just a woman)

wheredowegonow

living loving maid is one of my favourite led zeppelin songs. the main riff is so cool. i cant believe jimmy page didnt like this song. the lines in the song are cool like, "noone hears a single word you say, but you keep on talking till the dieing day". that whole led zepp II album is awesome, ramble on and heartbreaker are great too.

the heartbreaker riff to me is something that sounds like they almost got it right, but is pretty ordinary and never got me going

I just realised how cynical I am :lol:

cynical? or an over-thinker? :lol:

I just can't stand generic sounding rock music and Zeppelin most of the time just have that down pat

i love the heartbreaker riff. its simple as hell but the most well known riffs like smoke on the water are simple. i like plants lyrics on songs like heartbreaker, you can sought of relate to those lyrics and you gota love the things he does like "baby baby baby yeah yeah yeah" :D if you wanna hear some good led zepp lyrics just listen to stairway or when the levee breaks

i love the heartbreaker riff. its simple as hell but the most well known riffs like smoke on the water are simple. i like plants lyrics on songs like heartbreaker, you can sought of relate to those lyrics and you gota love the things he does like "baby baby baby yeah yeah yeah" :Dif you wanna hear some good led zepp lyrics just listen to stairway or when the levee breaks

Those kinds of songs are the ones that keep me from hating Zeppelin

Like Stairway to Heaven is what I believe is the greatest song of all time, based on instrumentally, lyrically and as a concept it's just perfect and unparalelled. But a lot of their stuff just bores me

Edited by pain cake

i love the heartbreaker riff. its simple as hell but the most well known riffs like smoke on the water are simple. i like plants lyrics on songs like heartbreaker, you can sought of relate to those lyrics and you gota love the things he does like "baby baby baby yeah yeah yeah" :Dif you wanna hear some good led zepp lyrics just listen to stairway or when the levee breaks

Those kinds of songs are the ones that keep me from hating Zeppelin

Like Stairway to Heaven is what I believe is the greatest song of all time, based on instrumentally, lyrically and as a concept it's just perfect and unparalelled. But a lot of their stuff just bores me

When The Levee Breaks = Orgasmic Drum Riff. Sounds so fucking epic on Kim by Eminem.

i cant believe i never noticed..

I hate Heartbreaker. There are very few Zeppelin songs I hate, but that's one of them. It's so fucking boring. Whatever the hell noise Jimmy Page makes on the guitar in the middle is torture.

However, Living loving maid is one of my favorite fun rock songs. Too bad the two usually go together.