Micheal Jackson-Thriller

SunnyDRE

Just curious to waht the forums thoughts where on this album?

Curious to see who owns it.

So what do you guys think aboure thia album; Do many of you still love it or has MJ personal life changed your perception.

I know here people alway talk about how "Appetite.." changed music and how special that album was......well I was just say if you believe that about "Appetite.. than you should believe that this just might be the greatest album of alltime. This was the album that set so many precedants in music.

-It was Universal Music. You didnt have to Black or White to like it.

-It was an "album." There literally was no filler.

I actually think alot people own this or have owned in lifeteime......and can relate many stories about their life around songs on the album.

One of the first albums I listened to actually, I remember being really young, and just starting to get interested in music, browsing through my mothers old cassettes, found this gem and many others, I stole it, listened to it, quite a lot, at a young age I recognized this was kick ass.

I still listen to some songs off of this album, every now and then, some songs on it will never be beaten, absolutely no filler in it whatsoever. Over the years I now prefer the less known tracks.

My opinion of him as a PERSON has changed , but as an artist, he was excellent and because of these songs,my opinion of him as an artist can never change.

I really fucking hate Michael jackson. Especially since I saw THIS VIDEO which someone posted recently.

Thriller is a great album though.

Why do you hate him because of that video? It's awesome and his singing is really good. rock3

I just think he behaves like a real self-indulgent twat in that video and it sounds embarrassing as a consequence, IN MY PERSONAL OPINION.

I do realise that, regardless of all the negative press he's had over the past few years, he's an international icon and loved all over the world...

...but...

...he's just not really my cup of tea... [i DO like Thriller though]

"Hate" is maybe just too strong a word, with hindsight, but he is a child molester after all...

...although "THAT'S NEVER BEEN PROVEN", which I think is largely to do with McCauley Culkin not wanting to admit that MJ has pumped him up the arse.

I bet Gary Glitter wished he'd had a good Lawyer too.

I just want to remind you that Axl is a rapist aswell, if you believe that. Neither of the cases where proven.

That's a good video about Why MJ is innocent.

And even if you're not a fan of that beatbox thing, the song is awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjvoVpOrlbM

"ALL THE CHILDREN THAT SLEPT IN THE SAME ROOM WITH MICHAEL JACKSON SAID THAT NOTHING BAD HAPPENED"

I just want to remind you that Axl is a rapist aswell, if you believe that. Neither of the cases where proven.

And even if you're not a fan of that beatbox thing, the song is awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjvoVpOrlbM

"ALL THE CHILDREN THAT SLEPT IN THE SAME ROOM WITH MICHAEL JACKSON SAID THAT NOTHING BAD HAPPENED"

So what? It's not prohibited by any law that you are not allowed to sleep in the same room as some children.

In my opinion the video proves his innocent and the guy who made it made some good points.

So what? It's not prohibited by any law that you are not allowed to sleep in the same room as some children.

In my opinion the video proves his innocent and the guy who made it made some good points.

Okay.

I really fucking hate Michael jackson. Especially since I saw THIS VIDEO which someone posted recently.

Thriller is a great album though.

Why do you hate him because of that video? It's awesome and his singing is really good. rock3

I just think he behaves like a real self-indulgent twat in that video and it sounds embarrassing as a consequence, IN MY PERSONAL OPINION.

I do realise that, regardless of all the negative press he's had over the past few years, he's an international icon and loved all over the world...

...but...

...he's just not really my cup of tea... [i DO like Thriller though]

"Hate" is maybe just too strong a word, with hindsight, but he is a child molester after all...

...although "THAT'S NEVER BEEN PROVEN", which I think is largely to do with McCauley Culkin not wanting to admit that MJ has pumped him up the arse.

I bet Gary Glitter wished he'd had a good Lawyer too.

You guys should read this article that was published in GQ in 1994. It will make you think.

"Was Micheal Jackson Framed?"

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Floor...1/mjframed.html

Thriller is a killer album and Michael Jackson is a fucking Legend. I hope he does another tour because I really want to see him. Billie Jean still is the best dance song ever and Eddie Van Halens solo on Beat it is one of the best solos ever.

Edited by Randy Lahey

Thriller is a killer album and Michael Jackson is a fucking Legend. I hope he does another tour because I really want to see him.

Me too, so I can buy tickets and go shout "PEDO" at him!! :rolleyes:

So you would spend $300, drive all the way to a concert, and stand in line..despite the weather conditions....just to shout "one" word.

Wow! You are definitely more bad-ass than me!!!

Thriller is a killer album and Michael Jackson is a fucking Legend. I hope he does another tour because I really want to see him.

So you would spend $300, drive all the way to a concert, and stand in line..despite the weather conditions....just to shout "one" word.

Correct.

I am.

I wouldn't spend $300 to worship at Michael Jackson's feet, even to shout "YOU FUCKED JORDY" at a quiet bit.

That's a lot of money to waste on something so trivial.

Should I change my mind, I'll be sure to video it on my phone and post it here. :)

Correct.

I am.

I wouldn't spend $300 to worship at Michael Jackson's feet, even to shout "YOU FUCKED JORDY" at a quiet bit.

Should I change my mind, I'll be sure to video it on my phone and post it here. :)

Nice comeback.

Correct.

I am.

Nice comeback.

I thought it was a bit lame myself, to be perfectly honest.

I didn't intentionally get into the old MJ Pedo debate.

I just kind of got suckered in and went with the flow to cause a bit of friction.

I love you all really.

Edited by murray_TH

I loved it. :heart: I had it as a teen and listened to it a lot. I don't have the album now though (lost all my albums in a house fire). I remember watching those videos on MTV all the time too (when MTV was still new and GOOD). MJ's videos are some I remember the best. He was Da Man at that time. B)

It was really difficult for me to get past my perception of his alleged activities, but I dug up my old picture disc after reading some of the posts in this thread and I have to say that despite the negative press he has received over the years, it's still a great album and it holds up well. Thanks for giving me the chance to experience this genius after many, many years.

I won't be buying the 25th Anniversary edition as I've already got a remastered version of the original. Who the hell wants to hear fucking Kanye, Fergie, and the rest of those clowns fuck with a classic. MJ needs to call up fucking Dre and Quincy Jones and let them produce his next album.