Led motherfucking Zeppelin world tour!

Chris Axl

No. Not yet.

One article doesn't make it true. If it is true then I may continue pissing myself.

It's coming from Pages mouth. Not some journalist speculating stuff...

So start pissing yourself :D

Yeah but Page is like the equivalent of Adler nowadays, always shouting about reunions and tours and in the end it doesn't happen. He seems to be the only one really eager about all of this, Plant seems content doing his own thing and is in no rush to get back up on stage with the other two and who knows how JPJ feels about it.

Edited by UseYourAppetite

A Toronto dj (who was at the reunion gig) said recently that he keeps hearing from several diffirent sources that the wheels are turning and it's all being arranged as we speak.It's **this close** to being official.

He also said 10 nights have been set aside for Zep at Madison Square Garden...with the potential of up to 20.

Sounds to me like this could be like Floyd's Wall tour...select cities.

If Zep plays MSG and I can score a ticket...I'll be there.

Edited by zint61

I'd stay cautiously optimistic - rumors of Led Zeppelin world tours have been around for decades. Of course, with the one-off show a huge success, its much more likely this time around, but I'd wait for more confirmations before I started dusting off my love beads.

And no, that's not a euphemism.

I'd stay cautiously optimistic - rumors of Led Zeppelin world tours have been around for decades. Of course, with the one-off show a huge success, its much more likely this time around, but I'd wait for more confirmations before I started dusting off my love beads.

And no, that's not a euphemism.

true,these rumours are riding on a highly successful reunion gig that received critical raves...it makes a difference.

I'm just saying...if it does happen at MSG,I'll do what I can to be there.