Catcher In the Rye- By Me

Thanks guys, I've been wanting to start a series of acoustic covers like that one of various songs.... unfortunately i've not been feeling so great so i didn't want to put up any videos of me in my dressing gown looking as pale as death and even less able to sing than normal. Hopefully that'll be sorted out though. Glad you liked it :).

I actually think you could have handled that whole song in the higher key pretty easily if you hadn't been playing guitar at the same time. The key changes were the only thing that I didn't like so much about it, but that's a bit of a nit-pick. I like your voice.

I agree. Work on playing the guitar, you need to get a bit smoother at changing the chords. Other than that, I enjoyed it.

Thanks guys, I've been wanting to start a series of acoustic covers like that one of various songs.... unfortunately i've not been feeling so great so i didn't want to put up any videos of me in my dressing gown looking as pale as death and even less able to sing than normal. Hopefully that'll be sorted out though. Glad you liked it :).

Should do Silkworms next! ;)

Seriously though, do You're Crazy.