Roger Waters

coolio GNR

Go, just make sure to chant for material from "The Final Cut", then upload the show afterwards.

He did do Fletcher Memorial Home and Southampton Dock when I saw him.

Now if only he would have done Not Now John...

Yeah, Not Now John would be an awesome one live. I really like the Final Cut. Great album. I Just listened to it the other day. It's been awhile since I gave it a listen.

Go, just make sure to chant for material from "The Final Cut", then upload the show afterwards.

Yeah, Not Now John would be an awesome one live. I really like the Final Cut. Great album. I Just listened to it the other day. It's been awhile since I gave it a listen.

Final Cut is very under-rated. Most don't even care to give it a shot. Their mistake.

Final Cut is very under-rated. Most don't even care to give it a shot. Their mistake.

I know, I know some people who claim to be Pink Floyd fans but never heard of Final Cut. They only really know DSOTM and the Wall. I was listening to Relics last night at work and one of those guys says what is this shit, I told him Pink Floyd and he kept telling me no its not. :laugh: