Thrash VS. Grunge

toocool

Thrash VS. Grunge  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Grunge. I don't listen to much of either but there's at least a couple of grunge bands I like: Mother Love Bone (not really grunge but anyway), Temple of the Dog, Nirvana, Pearl Jam etc... I can't think of any trash metal band I like but I haven't heard more than a couple of songs from any trash metal band except Metallica which I don't like, and I can't say I've been impressed by the songs I've heard from other bands...

Neither, theyre both shit.

seconded.

Why be so close minded? There is good and bad in every genre. but you can't say the entire genre is complete shit.

BTW frankie you call other people close minded if they don't like rap. but when someone hates metal you don't complain. Isn't that kind of being a hipercrite?

Hey, Raw/Vulgar/Crazyfan/dor2.

And awesome 80's?

Maybe not I don't know.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

seconded.

Why be so close minded? There is good and bad in every genre. but you can't say the entire genre is complete shit.

BTW frankie you call other people close minded if they don't like rap. but when someone hates metal you don't complain. Isn't that kind of being a hipercrite?

Hey, Raw/Vulgar/Crazyfan/dor2.

And awesome 80's?

Maybe not I don't know.

Yeah that was him too.

seconded.

Was thinkin just that...

never had a problem with people who dont like hip hop, i have a problem with people that deny that it is music.