bands that need to get their shit together

darkstar_legend

AC/DC without a doubt, we're still waiting for that elusive world tour and new album.

Also Metallica, they need to get this new record out and hopefully blow away the mental scars leftover from St. Anger. The drumming, oh dear lord the drumming. :scared:

I'm with you on The Strokes too man, can't wait to hear what they got coming on their next album.

Edited by UseYourAppetite

AC/DC without a doubt, we're still waiting for that elusive world tour and new album.

Also Metallica, they need to get this new record out and hopefully blow away the mental scars leftover from St. Anger. The drumming, oh dear lord the drumming. :scared:

I'm with you on The Strokes too man, can't wait to hear what they got coming on their next album.

AC/DC's new album and tour is coming this year. mark my words.

VR anyone?

what the fuck is going on with the strokes?

they need to start working on that fourth album.

and gwen stefani too. as much as i love her solo project, i love no doubt more.

i dont want to think what would happen if things are left too long.

Dude the last Strokes album isn't that old. Not to mention Al Hammond (Strokes Guitarist) released a pretty good solo cd last year.

And if you haven't heard it, its pretty much Strokes-Lite; Anway Hammond during promos for his album repeatedly said that the Strokes have not broken up........they just need time have lives and enjoy their 20's.

what the fuck is going on with the strokes?

they need to start working on that fourth album.

and gwen stefani too. as much as i love her solo project, i love no doubt more.

i dont want to think what would happen if things are left too long.

Dude the last Strokes album isn't that old. Not to mention Al Hammond (Strokes Guitarist) released a pretty good solo cd last year.

And if you haven't heard it, its pretty much Strokes-Lite; Anway Hammond during promos for his album repeatedly said that the Strokes have not broken up........they just need time have lives and enjoy their 20's.

I'm sure it's coming by the year's end, First Impressions was only released at the start of 2006 and that makes them fairly on time since they've only released albums every 2-3 years. They'd been touring non-stop from 2001-2006 so they just need a break. As said there's been a few projects going around, Hammond's solo and I know Casablancas did something with Eddie Vedder. Just can't wait for them to come tour again :lol:

Guest RonMexico82

Led Zeppelin - the longer I wait for that World Tour announcement the more convinced I am that its not gonna happen.

Pink Floyd.

U2 - Bono needs to quit the preaching and start making decent music again, not this Atomic Bomb bullshit.