SILVERCHAIR

*ParadiseCityGirl*

Check out powderfinger

Couldn't agree more, get the album Vulture Street.

seriously?

i admit ive only 2 of their albums. internationalist and odyssey number five but i think odyssey is pretty good.

It's generally considered their magnum opus, and I must agree. Apart from 1 or 2 songs its a flawless album

Check out powderfinger

Couldn't agree more, get the album Vulture Street.

seriously?

i admit ive only 2 of their albums. internationalist and odyssey number five but i think odyssey is pretty good.

They are all good internationalist, Odyssey, Vulture St, Tea and Sympathy(Bernard Solo), and Dream days at the hotel existance

Soft rock but good rock :D

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

I saw Silverchair in concert in like 1995.... and man did they wish they were Nirvana... that was during the Frogstomp era though... I guess they changed their sound a lot on later albums.

That said, despite their somewhat derivative nature, they're way better than bands like Bush that came out around the same time with a similar sound.

Edited by Ant

Silverchair have grown better with each album

Their latest two, Diorama and Young Modern is their best work, pure genious!

Young Modern may be a bit poppish for hard rockers/old grungers, but they do it with a alternative twist and with such wonderful melodies, its without a doubt last years BIG album!

Check out the song Those thieving birds/Strange behaviour - one of the best songs ever made!