Nine Inch Nails

Guest Sweet Tooth

Guest banaszkiewicz

so ive never really been a big fan of N.I.N

but last night, i was high and heard "capital g" on the radio

and it was freaking orgasmic

are there any other songs that sound much like this one?

help!

Buy The Fragile. It is the album Axl is trying to make.

Underrated Album IMO.

I always got that impression too. After listening to the leaks and stuff I came to the conclusion he's not trying to completely rip it off...just using it as inspiration.

I also agree that the fragile is a underated album. I think people underestimate/discard it; beacause, it is too long and nobody has paience

On topic, if you like Capital G then you should buy year zero first. Then check out pretty hate machine followed by downward spirial... if you like those then check out broken and with teeth..

Most of you guys are retarded. He said songs that are similar to Capital G. Since when was Every Day... like Capital G?

If you liked Capital G other songs you might like would be Survivalism, Vessel, The Great Destroyer and God Given (basically the whole Year Zero album as someone said). Their other albums are a bit different to Year Zero, so I dunno if you'd dig them as much, but there's no harm in trying.

awesome band

trent is a genious. my friend used to always try and get me to listen to them and i always just ignored her. than about a year and a half ago when i was up in northern ontario working for the summer (canadians will know how boring it is up there), i finally just gave in and she sent me Closer (which i had already heard before, who hasnt?), Starfuckers Inc. and Terrible Lie....within a week i had downloaded as many songs as i could by NIN and have been hooked since. dare i say, i think they're even my favourite band, atleast until i get some new GN'R material. i really wish i would have listned to my friend and checked them out before, because i totally missed out.

they put on amazing live shows as well. i havent been to one, but its on my to do list.

they put on amazing live shows as well. i havent been to one, but its on my to do list.

"And All That Could've Been" = Coolest Live Album Ever...

agreed... while the live shows are good still they are not as good as they were back in trents drug fuelled days...

we can only pray for the relapse...

"And All That Could've Been" = Coolest Live Album Ever...

agreed... while the live shows are good still they are not as good as they were back in trents drug fuelled days...

we can only pray for the relapse...

uhhh, ya, and then he ODs and we dont have anymore NIN....

Guest banaszkiewicz

thanks guys!

i checked out year zero

and i wasnt disappointed, its really amazing!

my favourite song from that cd would have to me

"heeeeeey, can we stop

me, im not"

so great

ill check out the other cds mentioned too!