GUNS 2 ROSES COMING TO SLOVENIA *UPDATED now 2 Slovenia dates*

Don't worry Kok, they'll play Coma next time (in July) for sure, no question about it.

Sofika, it sounded awesome, and even though there was no afterparty, the gig itself was a party enough was it not?

Again! The DVDs of these shows will be available most likely either tomorrow evening or Monday (most likely Monday), so get your orders in quick before everyone else does! rock3

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mango is back... .Head aches.... :D

The show was awesome. Opening band was nothing special to me - but when G2R show time began, crowd became very rowdy rock3 Sound was great, band was great, setlist was awesome (with exception of no-Coma as someone said, but they played Estranged and NR instead).

Band seem to enjoyed on-stage, just like we did in the crowd - i hope some nice clips and audios will soon be available online - Baby, where can I order DVD's ? Some of them were thrown in the crowd but didn't catch any (instead i caught a water and got a beer glass in the head twice :lol: ) One guy was even thrown out for jumping on-stage Talk abot AXL ... :lol:

It was one of the best concerts in last few years i've been too and can't wait until July when guys are coming back in Koper rock3

Setlist of the memo (some songs left and no order)

its so easy (opener), brownstone, live and let die, yesterdays, pretty tied up, used to love her, estranged, civil war, double talkin' jive, dont cry, jungle, sweet child, get in the ring, heavens door, november rain, ONE IN A MILLION, paradise city, NIGHTRAIN , ROCKET QUEEN rock3 , out ta get me, fall to pieces... that's what I recall :D

Edited by Mango

Awesome guys! Sounds like wicked fun!

You can order DVDs by sending a message to the Guns 2 Roses MySpace, just saying you want one, and including your name and address.

If possible, please make all payments with PayPal as it is the easiest way. :)

Anyhoo I'm well glad you guys had fun and that it was an awesome show. I woke up this morning and its snowing really hard in London!

Everybody post their reviews/pics/videos/whatever here or on the Guns 2 Roses MySpace!

I'm sure pics and videos will be available soon, cause a lot of people were taking pictures and videoclips through all show - i'm sure some of 'em will end up on YouTube :D I didn't take any, as I was more busy with absorbing the gig itself rock3

and you're right, it was wicked fun indeed :D

Setlist of the memo (some songs left and no order)

its so easy (opener), brownstone, live and let die, yesterdays, pretty tied up, used to love her, estranged, civil war, double talkin' jive, dont cry, jungle, sweet child, get in the ring, heavens door, november rain, ONE IN A MILLION, paradise city, NIGHTRAIN , ROCKET QUEEN rock3 , out ta get me, fall to pieces... that's what I recall :D

You forgot Michele, Patience and Whole lotta Rosie

Yes, the keyboard guy did the vocals on Fall to Pieces - was a great one !!

And yes, Axl got pulled from the stage... :D he didn't got hurt, at least i didn't see any bruises or so from few feet away - he did the rest of the show with all the energy rock3

HAHA! He loves that hat! ;)

If anyone can find any links to sites with pictures from either of the Slovenia gigs that would be great!

I'll put some on facebook or somewhere tomorrow and post the link, I just have to find the cable to connect my phone to the pc...

Just saw the video of the show. What a fantastic night you guys had. ;)

Its so funny as well. The band play for almost 3 hours and drink Jagermeister all the way through. Their totally wasted 2 hours into the show lol

Setlist

Its So Easy

Mr Brownstone

Live and Let Die

Yesterdays

You Could Be Mine

Estranged

Out Ta Get Me

Double Talking Jive

Civil War

Used to Love Her

One In a Million

Pretty Tied Up

My Michelle

"Axl gets pulled into crowd"

Godfather

Sail Away Sweet Sister / Bad Time

Sweet Child O Mine

"Guns 2 Roses chant"

Get In The Ring

Welcome to the Jungle

November Rain

Rocket Queen

Nightrain

Fall to Peices (Davey Crash on vocals)

Only Women Bleed intro

Knocking on Heaven's Door

Paradise City

Encore 1

Don't Cry

Patience

Encore 2

Heartbreaker intro (Led Zep)

Enter Sandman intro (Metallica)

Sympathy for Destruction intro (Megadeth)

Master of Puppet chrous (Metallica)

Whole Lotta Rosie (AC/DC)

Lmao just saw this email G2R got this morning from a fan. Looks like they were out to stop the asshole bullies as well!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Name's Jimmy. I'm an american living in slovenia. 'Nough said about me.

What a wild show in Ljubljana last night. You guys played for 3 fuckin' hours! The crowd was going wild and it was the first time I literally couldn't get my hands into the air. hah.

Unfortunately it was a little too intense. There are some people over here in slovenia who regularly get to shows just in order to give people a hard time.

And I'd seriously love to thank "Axl" right now, because without exaggeration: he saved my ass. While he was chucking water bottles into the crowd, one of those trouble-fucks was trambling me and my ex girlfriend to hell and simply wouldn't stop. Axl saw this and with a kickass aim, threw the bottle hard into the mothafuckas head. He bleeds, and runs out. I usually don't resort to violence, but this was absolutely necessary. So thanks again for helping us out.

OH YEAH! And I nearly forgot, I managed to buy a ticket for my best friend, Izzy (Different Izzy), as an early birthday gift. You may remember him: he was the one who swallowed Axls drink down and had a bloody nose for the whole concert. He snuck into the VIP section just to meet you guys. GNR means so much to him it's unbelievable, and he came out of the fuckin mediapark crying his eyes out. You guys really affected his life and he'll never forget you guys no matter what.

And get this: everyone, and I mean everyone, including security, thought he was the REAL Duff!! So chicks tried to fuck him and people offered free taxi rides and cigarettes. ahahahaha. He just thought he'd go with it ;). You shoulda seen it, it was hilarious as fuck.

He made sure I give you his greetings by myspace. and he still has all the little souvenires you chucked at him ;).

Anyways hope you write back.. it meant so much to the both of us. Especially Axl busting that dick's head open with a water bottle. I'll never forget that.

-Jimmy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some clips from the dvd of the show should be going up on Youtube sometime today ;)

Edited by THE Baby