Monday night was FOOTASTIC

GUNSNROSES513

Feb-18 Worcster DCU Center

Opening Acts: Against Me, Serj Tankian

Against Me- Got there two songs in, good show and i got to see the three songs i care about Stop, Dont loose touch and Thrash Unreal. 9/10

Serj Tankian- AWESOME, almost as good as the Foo Fighters. Only new one song. Empty Walls and KINDA Lie, Lie, Lie. Hes a good entertainer. 9.5/10

FOO FUCKING FIGHTERS. BEST SHOW I"VE EVER BEEN TO..... I've seen Aerosmith, Motley Crue, Ratt, Poison, Smashing Pumpkins, Guns N Roses, Papa Roach, Sebastian Bach, Velvet Revolver, and all of which have been good. But man, I was 6 feet from Dave on his cat walk....... Hes the funniest man ever. Acustic Set and a stage came from the ceiling. They played 2 Hours. The Encore was hilarious..... its hard to explain. But when they came out they he told a story (well i wont spoil it). They played Big Me, Long Road to Ruin and BEST OF FUCKING YOU. IT was AWESOME 100/10. Honestly.

"Monday night was FOOTASTIC" With brilliant headlines like that, you should be a journalist... ;)

Glad to hear you had a great time! I saw them at Roskilde (Denmark) in 2005 and it was a blast. they definitely know how to put on a good show. I sometimes feel like their songs sound too much alike, especially towards the end of the show. But I agree, worth go seeing.

But when they came out they he told a story (well i wont spoil it).

It's not a fucking lost script of Star Wars, dude. What the hell are you gonna spoil exactly? Just post what the story is. I wanna hear what he said that made him so hilarious.

Wow.

Against Me! played with 'em?!

I love Against Me.

Saw 'em live just them.

Awesome.

THey only did two songs?!

You know...I've REALLY grown to like that Thrash Unreal song.

I had no clue about these guys,but in the last several months,a radio station in our area has put that song on high rotation.

I always find myself cranking it up when it comes on.

I love the lyrics.

..cool song

I like Foo Fighters decently, but everytime I see them I can't help but daydream about Grohl on drums. I'd rather he join QOTSA full time or something than listen to the Foos!

That's just me though :). He just absolutely punishes his drum kit -- I can't get enough of it. Nirvana, QOTSA, NIN -- wherever!

Nicotine, Valium, Vicodin, Marijuana, Ecstasy and Alcohoooool!!@ /smash smash smash

Edited by Ant

and a stage came from the ceiling

If Axl's piano had been lowered from the ceiling before November Rain in 1992,Dave Grohl and his Nirvana pals would have fucking crucified Axl/GnR for it.

...funny how times change

yeah, what happened to Dave..he was really DC punk for a while back there.

I like Foo Fighters decently, but everytime I see them I can't help but daydream about Grohl on drums. I'd rather he join QOTSA full time or something than listen to the Foos!

That's just me though . He just absolutely punishes his drum kit -- I can't get enough of it. Nirvana, QOTSA, NIN -- wherever!

take note, this is how you drum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUu0B63qnAI

the word awesome slinks off sheepishly and hides in a corner when faced with the genius that was Keith Moon :) im forever posting that link but only because i think its about as good as a rock n roll performance can ever get :lol:

Edited by ffrankwhite

Wow.

Against Me! played with 'em?!

I love Against Me.

Saw 'em live just them.

Awesome.

THey only did two songs?!

You know...I've REALLY grown to like that Thrash Unreal song.

I had no clue about these guys,but in the last several months,a radio station in our area has put that song on high rotation.

I always find myself cranking it up when it comes on.

I love the lyrics.

..cool song

They are excellent.

I highly recommend their second offering Reinventing Axl Rose; they just have this fantastic mix of acoustic, folk and punk going on, lyrically they have that fantastic mix of tounge in cheek humour and serious topical music. Brilliant band IMO!

Must've been a great show.

I love all three of the performers :lol:

Lucky guy GNR513!

I used to love the foo fighters the last two albums I haven't liked as much

Dave is the nicest rock star i've met, really talkative and polite to everyone.

I thought their last show they did in melbourne was pretty shit

but i'll probably give them a second chance and see them during this tour

Edited by ThinkAboutYou