Japanese Heavy Metal

aussie_axl

I remember a japanese group back in the 80s called "Loudness" They had a few good songs. My favorite was "Crazy Nights".Then the singer quit, and they got an american guy to replace him, and they sucked from that point.

Yeah I've got a Loudness album, they're ok, pretty grunge. Although I could never take them seriously because they were asian...asians don't rock. 

I remember a japanese group back in the 80s called "Loudness" They had a few good songs. My favorite was "Crazy Nights".Then the singer quit, and they got an american guy to replace him, and they sucked from that point.

Yeah I've got a Loudness album, they're ok, pretty grunge. Although I could never take them seriously because they were asian...asians don't rock. 

thats why gnr kept tourin Japan rite??

Yeah....rite.

Although i'm Asian, I would agree with that.

The market here is too saturated with pop and R&B.

There isn't even a decent rock station in my country.

Too much modern rock.

Yeah....rite.

grow up ya aboriginal prick!

Although i'm Asian, I would agree with that.

The market here is too saturated with pop and R&B.

There isn't even a decent rock station in my country.

Too much modern rock.

Well I mean I haven't even heard of any other rock bands from any Asian countries apart from Loudness really...

Yeah....rite.

grow up ya aboriginal prick!

Say Sorry; everyone else is.

This is Japanese extreem metal.. a doom/black/death metal band whit 3 bitches..

And they are imo werry good..

Wonathan Woss or Welmer Wudd?

"Wowie, wou wid walot of wugs in the weventies, widn't wou?" - Wonathon Woss winterviews Wavid Wowie on Whannle 4 (wour).