Cold showers

Dead Flower

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest banaszkiewicz
I stupid. I heard rubbing your own semen on your face cures spots and makes you more attractive to females. Haven't tried it tho. I think I need a cold shower or a hot one, maybe a bath is the way to go. Lying in your own filth in tepid water sounds very stylish. Sort of serial killer meets hygeine nurse.

word

Guest Yanni_16
See benefit number eight on my list. I make that cold water my bitch and own it.

You'll need to psych yourself up when it's really cold.

Listen to Goin' Out West by Tom Waits if you have to. You think Tom was sitting in a warm bubble bath when he wrote that song? Fuck no! He had just got out of an icy cold shower, his errect nipples protruding through his thick mane of chest hair.

I've always liked you. I would constantly tell my friends about you and how handsome you are, and all your little quips make me laugh so hard I find myself sometimes getting an erection. But now that I see that you are this adamant about cold showers, I think you've just fell down a couple notches. Let me tell you, I was forced to take a cold shower last night (due to a fucked up water heater) after an intense two-hour game of squash, and it was a horrific experience. I guess it's easy when you live all the way down in Australia, try living in Canada for a year then we'll see how much you like cold showers.

Edited by Yanni_16

1) They are great for your skin. Really hot water can cause outbreaks if you suffer from the occasional zit.

2) Cold water is a lot more soothing after shaving than hot water.

3) If you do a lot of physical activity, a cold shower will help your aching muscles recuperate a lot faster.

4) They are fucking invigorating in the morning and wake you the fuck up. Yet, strangely, I'm also finding I sleep better when I have a cold shower at night.

5) You spend less time in a cold shower, which helps our mother Earth. I couldn't give a fuck about this, but I know some do.

Learn from me, my children. For I am wise and you are stupid.

really?

:lol: @ this thread, especially Dead Flower's posts.

No cold showers for me. :no: Hot showers all the way, baby. I'm with you Canadians... it's cold here in the winter, so it doesn't sound appealing at all. In the summer it feels nice to take a cool shower (not ice cold). Unfortunately, our hot water doesn't last long, so if I linger in the shower it turns cold on me and I can't get out fast enough!

No cold showers for me. :no: Hot showers all the way, baby. I'm with you Canadians... it's cold here in the winter, so it doesn't sound appealing at all. In the summer it feels nice to take a cool shower (not ice cold). Unfortunately, our hot water doesn't last long, so if I linger in the shower it turns cold on me and I can't get out fast enough!

Exactly! I'm trying to psych myself up to go do it -_-

Exactly! I'm trying to psych myself up to go do it -_-

:lol: Should be good & COLD right now, dude. Enjoy!