This is how I rock..

Vocal arrangement is very bad , ruined the song , the song doesnt have a very strong structure , its quite messy.

Id reccomend you stick to the intro verse chorus bridge chorus etc , structure.

btw , is that a drum program , or real drumming , if its a program , what it is called?

The drums are called "You're a moron"...

Well...take it easy man...I know a bit about making music myself, and that's why I'm quite proud about this song.

Why?

Because I recorded it using (hold on): a fake Fender with one working mic, a piano for bass, a karaoke $20 vocal mic and Line 6's cheapest one-channeled sound card.

That puts some perspective on it, and I'm quite surprised at how well it sounded.

Oh, and by the way, the drums are LeafDrums.

not to spoil the fight you guys are having here but I enjoyed this song.. and you said the drums are LeafDrums, that's very promising drums for a program, only one part where it's obvious they're computer drums.

very sudden ending though, but this is a really cool song for a song you were probably just fucking around with, good work.

Vocal arrangement is very bad , ruined the song , the song doesnt have a very strong structure , its quite messy.

Id reccomend you stick to the intro verse chorus bridge chorus etc , structure.

btw , is that a drum program , or real drumming , if its a program , what it is called?

As opposed to the "music" you've posted here before?

Hahahaha. :rofl-lol:

Oh its you again , Still got that stick up your ass i see.

The music i posted was posted when i was an enthusiastic naive beginner nearly a year ago. , so yea , it is better , but what i got know , is better than what ull ever have , cuz u quit and i carried on my timid friend.

:laugh:

So post it? And how would you know what I do or don't do?