I walked out of the Foo Fighters show tonight.

Carne_asaDA

You lasted about as long as I would have...

I liked them moreso when they first started,I thought they had some real fire about them.

Nothing about them has interested me for a couple of years now.

They are playing in Toronto in March,I have no intention of going.

Although it would be hilarious to see the mini stage come down from the ceiling..gotta love the fact that Grohl would have mocked the shit out of such a thing back in 1991.

Grohl's a good enough rock musician,I don't really see the "genious" aspect of him though.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for you dude. Personally, I'd rather see Nickelback than The Foo Fighters.

Nickelback?

:rofl-lol:

Don't mention this band again. Joke about Chad Kroger but the N word is so offensive.

I just meant that I think the Foo Fighters songs are even shittier than Nickelback's songs, in my opinion. Personally, I'd rather listen to a loop tape of my shit hitting the water in the toilet than listen to Nickelback, Foo Fighters, Wolfmother, or Airbourne.

Edited by Randy Lahey

lol...your such a dipshit , if i dont like ur band im an idiot?

Well go fuck ur self nerd.

Alright then explain to me how Nickelback are more interesting than Foo Fighters smartass.

Foo Fighters are good rock and put on a great show, Nickelback are wannabes who wish they were rock but stick to pop music to be safe.

lol...your such a dipshit , if i dont like ur band im an idiot?

Well go fuck ur self nerd.

Alright then explain to me how Nickelback are more interesting than Foo Fighters smartass.

Foo Fighters are good rock and put on a great show, Nickelback are wannabes who wish they were rock but stick to pop music to be safe.

mate FF fucking suck, it's safe boring ass music, nickelback are more interesting, it's just the cool thing to hate on nickelback.

omgz i hate nickel back , can i now join the Hard livin party rock n roll club???? :drevil:

Dude we closed in 1993.

Foo fighters have a limited style , they have barely evolvewd in style , there albums are all simlar in style and are very preditable , 2 hit singles and alod of mediocre filler.

Nikelback succesfully evolved from there first few albums to the last album wich btw has sold 7 million copys ,

I suggest u pick it up , it shows guitar creativty and btw , foo fighters and nickel back = same goal , appease there young fans , except nickelback is better at it.

I suggest u do omre research and stop acting a fool dumb ass.

and did i read correctly when u said nickelback saty on the pop safe side? dumbass , u just proved to be a big 1 too.

Foo fighters are the exact same thing u idiot , have u actually heard there last single? its poppish crap.

Edited by Assassin's Creed

AC is right. Foo Fighter's are just boring and mediocre to me. The rock genre in general has no real stand out bands right now.

Velvet Revolver?

Airbourne?

Wolfmother?

Muse?

Queens Of The Stone Age?

QoTSA are OK but really, i wouldn't go to any of those if they were in town, maybe VR just to see slash, but thats it.

Velvet revoler is okay , first album had 3 good songs rest was annoying , libertad wasnt bad however bombed

Muse -excellent

Airbourne-whilst good , not completely original

Wolfmother - ok , better thn others

You forget U2 .

I would have said U2 but their last record was terrible and who knows when Bono will finish dicking round for long enough to release their next album and tour.