Muse to release Wembley performances on CD/DVD!

UseYourAppetite

H.A.A.R.P - Muse Live at Wembley Stadium 16/17.06.07.

Following Muse's 2 nights at the new Wembley Stadium last summer, the band are delighted to announce that they will be releasing a CD/DVD package documenting the weekend. Released on 17 March, it will contain an audio CD from the Saturday night and a DVD with footage from the Sunday night.

We are pleased to confirm the full tracklisting of the forthcoming combined CD and DVD release:

Audio CD

1. Intro

2. Knights Of Cydonia

3. Hysteria

4. Supermassive Black Hole

5. Map Of The Problematique

6. Butterflies And Hurricanes

7. Invincible

8. Starlight

9. Time Is Running Out

10. New Born

11. Unintended

12. Micro Cuts

13. Stockholm Syndrome

14. Take A Bow

DVD

1. Intro

2. Knights Of Cydonia

3. Hysteria

4. Supermassive Black Hole

5. Map Of The Problematique

6. Butterflies And Hurricanes

7. Hoodoo

8. Apocalypse Please

9. Feeling Good

10. Invincible

11. Starlight

12. Improv.

13. Time Is Running Out

14. New Born

15. Soldier's Poem

16. Unintended

17. Blackout

18. Plug In Baby

19. Stockholm Syndrome

20. Take A Bow

Also included on the DVD will be behind the scenes footage and a photo gallery. The CD/DVD will come in a special artworked package as well as a dual case edition. The new CD/DVD of H.A.A.R.P will be released in the U.S and Canada on April 1st.

Short clips from the DVD

Sounds awesome, must buy this when it comes out. rock3

Brilliant from Muse, as always, but why couldn't both the tracklist be the same. I'll probably listen more to the cd, and I hate missing out on tunes like Apocolypse Please and Plug In Baby.

Yeah I thought about that too... Plug In Baby was probably the best when I saw them live, and it's one of my favourite Muse tracks.

Brilliant from Muse, as always, but why couldn't both the tracklist be the same. I'll probably listen more to the cd, and I hate missing out on tunes like Apocolypse Please and Plug In Baby.

We live in an age where ripping audio from DVDs is pretty easy. It won't be hard to make a cd of the dvd tracklist.

I haven't been this thrilled over a new music dvd since Maiden released Live After Death in Feb.

• 1 month later...

It has to be said this is probably one of the best live CD/DVD packages ever. I may been a little bit biased since I was actually at the Wembley gig (^_^) but I've listened and watched it back a ridiculous amount since it came out and even if you take away all of the nostalgia I have for the show it's still absolutely mind blowing. Even the less-than-amazing Black Holes and Revelations tracks are pretty fucking awesome. I thought they sounded better when I was there and now hearing it back I was definitely right.

It has to be said this is probably one of the best live CD/DVD packages ever. I may been a little bit biased since I was actually at the Wembley gig (^_^) but I've listened and watched it back a ridiculous amount since it came out and even if you take away all of the nostalgia I have for the show it's still absolutely mind blowing. Even the less-than-amazing Black Holes and Revelations tracks are pretty fucking awesome. I thought they sounded better when I was there and now hearing it back I was definitely right.

Agreed. What an amazing deal.