New Whitesnake Album

tat2d1

You laugh at White Snake yet you're a fan of Hanoi Rocks right...

There's a slight difference between hair metal-era Whitesnake and Hanoi Rocks... Hanoi actually made good music :rolleyes:

Sleaze Rock bands like Hanoi Rocks were on the Hair Metal era also.

There's a slight difference between hair metal-era Whitesnake and Hanoi Rocks... Hanoi actually made good music :rolleyes:

That doesn't matter, what I said was that Hanoi Rocks made good music while Whitesnake didn't imo (during the hair metal era, that's the only thing I heard, maybe they made better at another time).

That doesn't matter, what I said was that Hanoi Rocks made good music while Whitesnake didn't imo (during the hair metal era, that's the only thing I heard, maybe they made better at another time).

If you like 70s Hard Rock with Blues, I'm sure you will like Whitesnake 70s, early 80s and maybe 90s albums.

If you like 70s Hard Rock with Blues, I'm sure you will like Whitesnake 70s, early 80s and maybe 90s albums.

Yeah I like that, among other things... I've been thinking about checking them out but haven't gotten around to it yet...

Exactly , just because i like hanoi rocks doesn't mean im going to like whitesnake.

:rolleyes:

serious some times i just dont get you guys