AC/DC in the studio

Mansin Humanity

Who gives a fuck really? AC/DC were only as good as their last album until Back In Black and since then what have they made that was good? Nothing. A tour would be much better news.

I give a BIG Fuck....For Those About To Rock, Flick Of The Switch, Fly On The Wall,

(not crazy about Blow Up Your Video, or Stiff Upper Lip) but The Razor's Edge and

Ball Breaker were great.

They need to turn down Johnson's mic and Turn UP the guitars and Drums like the first two Johnson albums were!.......That's Mutt Lange's secret for getting those so GOOD!

Sorry but IMO and many AC/DC fans minds those sucked ass. I say we find a way to bring Bon Scott back, that should fix everything.

Flick Of The Switch kicks your ass.

More like Flick of the Switch sucks your ass. That album is pure crap, the worst thing AC/DC ever thought of doing.

Look, AC/DC had some shitty albums, but Flick was really solid, save a few songs. You should give it a chance - it's one of Brian's best and is leagues ahead of Fly on the Wall, Ballbreaker, Razor's Edge, Blow Up Your Video, etc... i'd rank it higher than For Those About To Rock too.

Who gives a fuck really? AC/DC were only as good as their last album until Back In Black and since then what have they made that was good? Nothing. A tour would be much better news.

I give a BIG Fuck....For Those About To Rock, Flick Of The Switch, Fly On The Wall,

(not crazy about Blow Up Your Video, or Stiff Upper Lip) but The Razor's Edge and

Ball Breaker were great.

They need to turn down Johnson's mic and Turn UP the guitars and Drums like the first two Johnson albums were!.......That's Mutt Lange's secret for getting those so GOOD!

Sorry but IMO and many AC/DC fans minds those sucked ass. I say we find a way to bring Bon Scott back, that should fix everything.

Flick Of The Switch kicks your ass.

More like Flick of the Switch sucks your ass. That album is pure crap, the worst thing AC/DC ever thought of doing.

Look, AC/DC had some shitty albums, but Flick was really solid, save a few songs. You should give it a chance - it's one of Brian's best and is leagues ahead of Fly on the Wall, Ballbreaker, Razor's Edge, Blow Up Your Video, etc... i'd rank it higher than For Those About To Rock too.

My thoughts exactly. Thank you HV.

gary2ow0.jpgWHATCHA TALKIN' 'BOUT HV?

Pretty tough call there,love the album,Guns For Hire, Deep In The Hole, etc....but For Those About To Rock? "It takes Diff'rent Strokes to move the world"

AC/DC, along with the Foo Fighters, is a band that would be interesting to produce a Greatest Hits album for. And what I mean by that is both artists put out albums with a decent amount of filler but will always have one or two really killer tracks. Obviously AC/DC had three masterpieces - High Voltage, Back in Black and Highway - but later on they didn't have as many flawless records. Something like an 18-track retrospective would sell huge; I'm surprised they haven't put one out yet. Collect the strongest from those three albums and then fill out the rest with all their later singles.

As for the Foo Fighters - I can't stand listening to any of their albums beginning to end but one or two songs always catch my interest, so I think they'd definitely benefit from a best-of compilation.

AC/DC, along with the Foo Fighters, is a band that would be interesting to produce a Greatest Hits album for. And what I mean by that is both artists put out albums with a decent amount of filler but will always have one or two really killer tracks. Obviously AC/DC had three masterpieces - High Voltage, Back in Black and Highway - but later on they didn't have as many flawless records. Something like an 18-track retrospective would sell huge; I'm surprised they haven't put one out yet. Collect the strongest from those three albums and then fill out the rest with all their later singles.

As for the Foo Fighters - I can't stand listening to any of their albums beginning to end but one or two songs always catch my interest, so I think they'd definitely benefit from a best-of compilation.

DC have put out a few Live Greatest Hits albums which don't sound very live, they are like Live Like a Suicide.

One By One was a great FF album, didn't get it before or after that record.