NICKELBACK Frontman's Stunning Admission

John Bonham

NICKELBACK frontman Chad Kroeger makes some startling revelations about himself in a new interview with Playboy magazine.

Kroeger ... cops to shoplifting, fighting, driving drunk and dealing drugs, but perhaps his most stunning admission is what he did once for a case of beer.

Kroeger explained, "I put my own d*** in my mouth. I was 14 and much more flexible at the time. It was soft and required a lot of pulling. I really wanted that case of beer."

Blabbermouth

Ha! Yeah, right. Ron Jeremy can't even do that. Wikipedia claims women are capable of autoerotica because of their body structure, but it's impossible for most men. So, Chad Kroeger is a lying sonofabitch.

EDIT: Why do I know this and why did I respond to this topic?

Edited by Estranged Reality

Ha! Yeah, right. Ron Jeremy can't even do that. Wikipedia claims women are capable of autoerotica because of their body structure, but it's impossible for most men. So, Chad Kroeger is a lying sonofabitch.

EDIT: Why do I know this and why did I respond to this topic?

"Well Bill have you tried sucking a cock? Yes, I have I almost broke my back"-Bill Hicks.

It IS possible for a man to suck his own dick. I have seen a video of a guy doing it. I would post a link, but I fear I might get lynched if I did owing to the nature of the site.

ANYWAY, I agree with whoever said Nickelback and stunning should not be in the same sentence. Since when did they make this "comeback" with 'I wanna be a rockstar' or whatever it is that's on the radio 30/40 days in a working day?