What about a reunion section?

Cobras-Aura

Obviously there is a lot of fans that would like a Guns N' Roses reunion, and this site would attract many more rock fans if a reunion section was set up. I have always thought about it and wondered to ask the modding / administration on this forum if we could have a section with people voicing their wishes for a reunion. And I think doors should be open to allow all rock fans to come to this forum and voice themselves for it if they want to, up to now we have only had wishes for a reunion in other threads. This subject should be given a full fair run in its course however long it be, and perhaps it could influence something....

Edited by Judas Is Rising

it could work good, I mean right now every other thread has something to do with that, and one day they will reunite in some form

I mean right now we have a news and discussion section, and there hasent been any in years! :rofl-lol:

Gunsguy

Edited by gunsguy

I am meaning this in a very sincere way. As to divide the war between people who believe this band is Gn'R and those who don't believe it is. That way all the rock fans who want a reunion would have a chance to voice in on the reunion without interrupting main discussion.

I like both line-ups, but right now we don't need a reunion.

Look at VR's sound and then listen to GnR's sound.

Todays GnR sound is so much closer to whatever GnR was or is then anything from VR.

And VR has 2 original members while Axl is the only one on the other side, but still GnR is GnR.

Those who are still looking for a reunion will maybe get a one or two show reunion for the Hall of Fame induction, but I even doubt that and I hope that I am right.

Btw I am a fan since 1987 so don't post stuff like: "you haven't seen the original line-up" and stuff like that

Todays GnR sound is so much closer to whatever GnR was or is then anything from VR.

And VR has 2 original members while Axl is the only one on the other side, but still GnR is GnR.

Those who are still looking for a reunion will maybe get a one or two show reunion for the Hall of Fame induction, but I even doubt that and I hope that I am right.

Btw I am a fan since 1987 so don't post stuff like: "you haven't seen the original line-up" and stuff like that

Whatever you say Jurgen.

Whatever you say Jurgen.

Very mature, indeed... :rofl-lol:

Still don't get his comment.

Seems I missed that I posted on a child board.

A small comment for the VR fans: my post was not meant as a cheap shot on VR, it was just an explanation that most of a sound of a band is carried by the singer

You people aren't getting it. It shouldn't be about if a few people don't want it or even if a large group of people don't want it. This is about exercising the full right of everyone who wants to voice themselves for a reunion to do so. If someone thinks that opportunity should not be allowed then you sir are a fascist and look at your own interests only. The fact is that most rock fans want a Gn'R reunion, and therefore should all be given a section of their own to make a petition or vote for it whatever.

Edited by Judas Is Rising

make a petition or vote for it whatever.

I'm sorry but how would votes help towards a reunion?

The fans have zero influence in dictating the actions of Axl and co.

You can whine about it until the heavens fall but it won't do any good, maybe that's why having a 'reunion' section would be redundant.

"Hey guys, what's going on in the reunion section today? Let's see...hmmm...ah here we are...eighteen threads voicing the same argument and opinions"

You can whine about it until the heavens fall but it won't do any good, maybe that's why having a 'reunion' section would be redundant.

"Hey guys, what's going on in the reunion section today? Let's see...hmmm...ah here we are...eighteen threads voicing the same argument and opinions"

Kinda like the VR section.

What a shit shit section that would be. All the posts would be exactly the same, and anyone that posts that they don't want a reunion everyone would just tell them to leave the section; which would only leave everyone just sitting round dicks-in-hand saying "yeah a reunion would rawk!". Terrible idea.

What a shit shit section that would be. All the posts would be exactly the same, and anyone that posts that they don't want a reunion everyone would just tell them to leave the section; which would only leave everyone just sitting round dicks-in-hand saying "yeah a reunion would rawk!". Terrible idea.

agreed!

Kinda like the VR section.

Well the discussion and news section isn't any better. :rolleyes: