Chad Kroeger pulls an Axl Rose

Becket

That's an oldie - but for someone who is patently disgusted by the shite that Nickleback pedal - I NEVER tire of it!!

Great (Re)-Post :lol:

Yeah I saw that it was from 02. Wasn't sure if it had been posted before.

It's the first I heard of it.

I would've done the same thing.

Same here.

I dont understand why people would throw stuff.

Like with GN'R. I mean you spend money to see a show then you throw something at them and thats it, shows over.

With GN'R I think some people like to do just to get a reaction from Axl.

That's an oldie - but for someone who is patently disgusted by the shite that Nickleback pedal - I NEVER tire of it!!

Same here.

Like with GN'R. I mean you spend money to see a show then you throw something at them and thats it, shows over.

Like I said, Beckett, it's nice to see Kroeger getting his moneys worth, regardless of when it was first posted.

I do think it's appalling that people would go and watch a band - only to throw rocks at them, though I'd make an exception for Nickleback and their half-arsed attempt at "entertainment".

I just wish I'd been there.

Normally, I'd say this is fucked up. But after watching this again and this time noticing how the crowd not really into it and actually seeing Chad get blasted on the head. This is awesome!!!!! If only all crowds could react this way towards Nickelback.

....if only crowds would react this way towards Jamie McCullum, Britney Spears and Leona Lewis then we could all unite and fight the aliens.

Same here.

That and after waiting two hours for the guy, they are fed up.

Damn, for a band most people on this forum claim they hate; It seems like there have been a awfully lot of Nickelback/Chad Kroegar thread's lately.

And to think, I thought Nirvana was the band everyone around here loved to talk about so much, with the exception of Guns, but I was wrong.

All this time it has been Nickelback.

Damn, for a band most people on this forum claim they hate; It seems like there have been a awfully lot of Nickelback/Chad Kroegar thread's lately.

And to think, I thought Nirvana was the band everyone around here loved to talk about so much, with the exception of Guns, but I was wrong.

All this time it has been Nickelback.

:rofl-lol:

Your absolutely right. It's either them bitching about how much better GNR is than Nirvana, or a bunch of metal heads getting pissed as Nickleback for no reason. I'm no Nickleback fan but I just ignore them and let them do their thing.