Best song from your country?

Guest Iron Fist SS

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

So what's the best song ever from your country in your opinion?

This is my favorite from Sweden. It's called

Pop opp i topp

Don't mind the persons in the video. They've got nothing to do with the song.

Well, it's really hard to choose cause there are many.

Anyway, here are three of my favorites. I chose the ones in Hebrew so it will be more representative.

Berry Sakharof - The Melody Still Plays

Nice ballad with really great lyrics if you understand them and great guitar work also.

Same guy with a different style, still nice guitars. I guess only people from Israel can relate to the video though.

The Dorbanim - The Disco is Here Again

A real cool groovy disco song from about 4-5 years ago. And a really cool vid also.

Enjoy.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

It was years since I heard Vandraren. It's great!

Ultima Thule version of our national anthem is great too. I've never liked Gyllene Tider. Mostly because I can't stand Per Gessles hissing voice.

I only like a few songs by Magnus Uggla. Pissfitter and Dyra Tanter is probably my favorites.

Pop opp i topp

No, the best song from your country is Europe's The Final Countdown, and you have to live with it :rofl-lol:

note: the accompanying video is fan made,but the images sure bring the lyrics to life..

I love Leonard Cohen's music

It was years since I heard Vandraren. It's great!

Ultima Thule version of our national anthem is great too. I've never liked Gyllene Tider. Mostly because I can't stand Per Gessles hissing voice.

I only like a few songs by Magnus Uggla. Pissfitter and Dyra Tanter is probably my favorites.

Per Gessle is not a good singer but I have good memories along with the music :rolleyes:

My favorites with Magnus Uggla is from CD "Varför ska man ta livet av sig...." and they are: Jag skiter, Varning på stan och Jazzgossen.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Amazing. :heart: You are the third Swede ever that I've met or seen write on a board that doesn't think Per Gessle is a good singer.

Amazing. :heart: You are the third Swede ever that I've met or seen write on a board that doesn't think Per Gessle is a good singer.

He sings a bit false, on GT's songs it's ok but he can't sing other songs. Just like Markoolio, he raps OK but he can't sing and shouldn't try to do that :)

Pop opp i topp

No, the best song from your country is Europe's The Final Countdown, and you have to live with it :rofl-lol:

No, the best and biggest must be this one: http://youtube.com/watch?v=0oMimCa6Hd0&feature=related rock1