Heaven and Hell,Judas Priest and Motorhead North American tour!?

Zint

Wow I fucking hope so. When I saw Heaven and Hell, Motorhead was supposed to open with Down, but Megadeth replaced them (which was great for me), but now I want to see some Motorhead. Plus I love Judas Priest.

I went to a show on that tour. The one in Toronto. I went to see Down, so I left after Megadeth since Heaven And Hell does not interest me one bit...Actually I hate that little mother fucker Dio.

If this does happen, it would be great to check out Motorhead even though I don't like Priest either.

Wow I fucking hope so. When I saw Heaven and Hell, Motorhead was supposed to open with Down, but Megadeth replaced them (which was great for me), but now I want to see some Motorhead. Plus I love Judas Priest.

I went to a show on that tour. The one in Toronto. I went to see Down, so I left after Megadeth since Heaven And Hell does not interest me one bit...Actually I hate that little mother fucker Dio.

If this does happen, it would be great to check out Motorhead even though I don't like Priest either.

Yeah, if this happens, then I'll just skip out on Heaven and Hell. Seeing em once is good enough. I just want to see the others.

Don't care for Preist, mainly cause their fans are pricks, but Motorhead and Heaven And Hell rule! I saw Heaven And Hell twice in September, would love to see them again!

how are Priest fans pricks? and anyways it sounds like a cool tour!

1. They act like Judas Priest was the first metal band ever

2. They act like the NWOBHM would've never happened without Preist

3. They think Maiden tries to steal Preists thunder

4. They're so stubborn about Preist. They all think everything the band did was amazing, and can't admit the band ever did something that sucked

Don't care for Preist, mainly cause their fans are pricks, but Motorhead and Heaven And Hell rule! I saw Heaven And Hell twice in September, would love to see them again!

how are Priest fans pricks? and anyways it sounds like a cool tour!

1. They act like Judas Priest was the first metal band ever

2. They act like the NWOBHM would've never happened without Preist

3. They think Maiden tries to steal Preists thunder

4. They're so stubborn about Preist. They all think everything the band did was amazing, and can't admit the band ever did something that sucked

Aha!

Sweet mother of god if this is true.

I saw Heaven and Hell, Cooper, and Queensryche in Darien Lake last year and that fucking rocked.

But Priest Dio Sabbath, and Motorhead!

That'll be fucking ace.

You were at the Darien concert too? Fucking great night it was! I'd bet they'll play somewhere in western NY again, seeing as Dio grew up in Courtland! Seeing him at his homecoming show in Binghamton last year was one of the coolest nights of my life! rock1

Yeah, it was a great fucking show Cooper and his band were on fucking fire.

Yea, both bands were better in Darien, but the atmosphere at Binghamton was just unbeatable, seeing Dio in his hometown and all! I missed Queensryche at both though due to travel <_<