EUROPE: More Tour Dates Announced

JKKDARK

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
I think this clip begs to differ

Lille Lørdag

:lol::lol::lol:

I'd punch those fuckers to the ground if they came and did that shit to me.

You'd get a lot of pissed off Norwegians on your back if you did that. :lol:

It wouldn't matter one bit to me. Those fuckers were so fucking annoying that I wouldn't mind if they died. -_-

I think this clip begs to differ

Lille Lørdag

:lol::lol::lol:

I'd punch those fuckers to the ground if they came and did that shit to me.

You'd get a lot of pissed off Norwegians on your back if you did that. :lol:

It wouldn't matter one bit to me. Those fuckers were so fucking annoying that I wouldn't mind if they died. -_-

That's pretty much blasphemy..

What is it then? I've no idea who are in the band these days. I've just seen posters for the show downtown.

It's a couple of guys playing Deep Purple songs, not even in a good way.

But I don't thinkg Chris care.. Since he is a fan of bandnames and not musicians.

It's the same, I don't think it's different. The only different era was when Coverdale and Bolin were in the band, it was amazing at the studio and concerts.

Come to England, I want to hear "The Final Countdown" at least three times during the set.

The only played this song two times in a set (first and final song), and it was only in 1986.

Edited by JKKDARK

Come to England, I want to hear "The Final Countdown" at least three times during the set.

The only played this song two times in a set (first and final song), and it was only in 1986.

Damn.

I was hoping they played it first, in the middle, last - and then for the encore :(

I hate the Final Countdown, it's a horrible song and the keyboard intro is even worse... But besides that Europe have made a couple of good songs but also some that ain't so good :P And live they're much better than any of their studio albums, more hard rock with more guitar and less keyboards and synths... And much less 80's pop-production :)