Items I'm looking for

1. Guns N' Roses Los Angeles Coliseum shirt(shows they opened for the stones) with the 5 heads ad logo on the front. (sz xl)

2. Guns N' Roses hat from the early 90's with the metal plates on it (for refference see lald video or perfect crime at the riot show)

3. Live Era LP(vinyl)

If anyone has any of these items and is willing to sell, please let me know.

PEACE

yah i'm the high bidder on that but the guy has a reserve that is about 70 dollars higher than it usually goes for so i doubt i'll get it.

I would've bid on that but looking at the shot of the back of the album it appears there is some wear (you can see a ring along the cardboard made by the actual vinyl).

yah i'm the high bidder on that but the guy has a reserve that is about 70 dollars higher than it usually goes for so i doubt i'll get it.

I would've bid on that but looking at the shot of the back of the album it appears there is some wear (you can see a ring along the cardboard made by the actual vinyl).

yah but weither wya it's too high, he said his reserve is 190, last i saw one on there whic hwas about a week and a half ago, it went for 119(Sealed)

Yeah, that's true. I've had my eye on a sealed version of Live Era on vinyl for some time. I've seen dozens of them on ebay over the last year or so and they always go for close to $100.

I wouldn't even pay $10 for a damaged one though. I buy these things as collectibles and want them as close to mint as possible.

Edited by KBear