This is beautiful, just beautiful

Gallagher Rose

Guest Apollo

Aw yes.

I don't like or "get" the Muse.

I must be a neanderthal in terms of musical taste.

Funny, I just had this same conversation the other day with a teenager I coach for baseball. "Your just too old, you don't GET what Good Charlotte is all about. Their music is deeper and truer than the other bands out there."

I agreed with him, just like I will agree with you. The Muse . . Good Charlotte . . . . ya, I just don't get it.

But the guy dressed in all white dancing above the crowd . . . . surely that embarrases you just a little bit.

I apologize for telling you to fuck off.

But musical taste is what is pleasant to each indivual person. I listen to everything, from classical to rock to country to blues. For you to imply that my musical knowledge is "basic" just because I don't like one band that you like is condenscening and pretensious on your part. Because you like a band and somebody else doesn't - does not mean that you are a more musically rounded person than they are, or that you appreciate music more than they do.

Aw yes.

I don't like or "get" the Muse.

I must be a neanderthal in terms of musical taste.

Funny, I just had this same conversation the other day with a teenager I coach for baseball. "Your just too old, you don't GET what Good Charlotte is all about. Their music is deeper and truer than the other bands out there."

I agreed with him, just like I will agree with you. The Muse . . Good Charlotte . . . . ya, I just don't get it.

But the guy dressed in all white dancing above the crowd . . . . surely that embarrases you just a little bit.

I apologize for telling you to fuck off.

But musical taste is what is pleasant to each indivual person. I listen to everything, from classical to rock to country to blues. For you to imply that my musical knowledge is "basic" just because I don't like one band that you like is condenscening and pretensious on your part. Because you like a band and somebody else doesn't - does not mean that you are a more musically rounded person than they are, or that you appreciate music more than they do.

Don't worry yourself to much Apollo...

Let us not forget that Aqua, Take That, Right Said Fred, and Robbie Williams are all artists that have reached platinum status in Europe.

Edited by SunnyDRE

KICK ASS!!!!!!!

Now if I ever wanna commit suicide . . . I know I have another option of a final song than something by Coldplay.

Surely Coldplay would be the reason you were committing suicide?

my thoughts exsatcly..lol..

and I always felt if I were going to commit suicide, i'd do it to either perfect day by lou reed or it's a wonderful world..