limewire problem

kingwillie

well i downloaded limewire early this afternoon and when i went to search for something it said that it was still connecting to the network...8 hours later it's still connecting.

Is this normal that it takes this long to connect or is there something wrong with it?

Just don't use Limewire man. Torrents or Warez sites should keep you covered for downloads, Limewire is pretty crap and I wouldn't risk all the virus' you can get from it (personal experience <_<).

i've been using limewire for about 3 years now and havent gotten a single virus

Just don't use Limewire man. Torrents or Warez sites should keep you covered for downloads, Limewire is pretty crap and I wouldn't risk all the virus' you can get from it (personal experience <_<).

seconded.

Don't download the files who are titled "big black cock fucking blonde ass pussy milf cumshot in throat". ;)

And what's the best and easiest program to download torrents?? About the virusses. It's your own fault when you have one on your computer. You can scan a file on virusses before you open/listen to it.

Edited by droezle

Just don't use Limewire man. Torrents or Warez sites should keep you covered for downloads, Limewire is pretty crap and I wouldn't risk all the virus' you can get from it (personal experience <_< ).

seconded.

Don't download the files who are titled "big black cock fucking blonde ass pussy milf cumshot in throat". ;)

There's other files on there? :huh:

And what's the best and easiest program to download torrents?? About the virusses. It's your own fault when you have one on your computer. You can scan a file on virusses before you open/listen to it.

I use Azureus, and yeah but I mean why do that when you can just download them without having to do that? 

Just don't use Limewire man. Torrents or Warez sites should keep you covered for downloads, Limewire is pretty crap and I wouldn't risk all the virus' you can get from it (personal experience <_< ).

seconded.

Yes, I have also seen a couple of files titled "black rape pussy crazy milfs doing everything fetish ebony", but those are very rare.

Yes, I have also seen a couple of files titled "black rape pussy crazy milfs doing everything fetish ebony", but those are very rare.

You've got them...PM me...now :mellow: .

Edited by FunkyMonk

I have been using Limewire for years and its been absolutely fine. Those that get viruses from it are downloading stuff they shouldn't and/or have a rubbish antivirus. Full stop. Its the same with Internet Explorer. People whinge and whine about how "Oh I went online and 5 minutes later using IE I was infected by a virus". Those that have that problem are running unpatched shitty old versions with no firewall and antivirus.