THE BEST GN'R COVER BAND EVER!

IF YOU LIVE IN THE LA OR HOLLYWOOD... YOU GOTTA GO CHECK OUT HOLLYWOOD ROSES!!!!!!!! THEY ARE THE BEST GN'R COVER YOU WILL EVER SEE!! I CATCH EM MONTHLY EITHER AT THE WHISKY OR ROXY ON THE SUNSET STRIP... THEY ARE USUALLY THE HEAD LINING BAND(very rare if they are not) SO THEY USUALLY GO ON AT ABOUT 12:25 AM AND PLAY FOR ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF OR SO. (you can see me with the lead singer in my avatar pic :):D ) I DONT NO HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE HERD OF ADLER'S APPETITE ? BUT THE LEAD SINGER FROM HOLLYWOOD ROSES IS THE LEAD SINGER FOR ADLER'S APPETITE TOO! THEY ARE JUST AMAZING!!!

(if you watch this video you can sorta see me... right in front of the stage in the dead middle (kid with long hair and a black leather jacket with a big white patch on the back :) )

IF YOU LIVE IN THE LA OR HOLLYWOOD... YOU GOTTA GO CHECK OUT HOLLYWOOD ROSES!!!!!!!! THEY ARE THE BEST GN'R COVER YOU WILL EVER SEE!! I CATCH EM MONTHLY EITHER AT THE WHISKY OR ROXY ON THE SUNSET STRIP... THEY ARE USUALLY THE HEAD LINING BAND(very rare if they are not) SO THEY USUALLY GO ON AT ABOUT 12:25 AM AND PLAY FOR ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF OR SO. (you can see me with the lead singer in my avatar pic :):D ) I DONT NO HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE HERD OF ADLER'S APPETITE ? BUT THE LEAD SINGER FROM HOLLYWOOD ROSES IS THE LEAD SINGER FOR ADLER'S APPETITE TOO! THEY ARE JUST AMAZING!!!

(if you watch this video you can sorta see me... right in front of the stage in the dead middle (kid with long hair and a black leather jacket with a big white patch on the back :) )

They ain't the best dude! And they ain't the only band to have the lead singer front Adler's Appetite. G2R_AXL from this forum and Guns 2 Roses did it 2 years prior to him. Colby is not the current lead singer for Adler's Appetite that was a part time thing. He was replaced late last year.

Guns 2 Roses are a bigger & better GNR tribute and they've covered every image and era of GNR to date minus the CD era. The real Axl even invited the singer on tour with New Guns in 06.

They're slowly started up a world tour kicking off in Slovenia tomorrow night. USA, Europe and Japan i've been told are all on the cards.

Check out everything about them here www.guns2roses.co.uk

Edited by coldheartbreaker25