GN'R store

Chris Axl

So whats the sizes on the clothes like..?

Asking cus when i have bought clothes from USA before small isn't what small is in Norway and etc...

So who have bought a medium and small shirt? I usually buy small/medium sizes in Norway, but I ordered small once from USA and it was way to small.

Anyone got any tips on this?

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
So whats the sizes on the clothes like..?

Asking cus when i have bought clothes from USA before small isn't what small is in Norway and etc...

So who have bought a medium and small shirt? I usually buy small/medium sizes in Norway, but I ordered small once from USA and it was way to small.

Anyone got any tips on this?

Too small? The sizes in America are usually bigger then here. When I bought a t-shirt in Florida I didn't try it, because they just had one of it and it was medium which are my size usually. It was bigger then XL are here. :confused: Bit it was such an amazing AC/DC shirt I had to buy it. :heart:

Hey Chris, check out this store rockshop.no

Cool site ;) But want from the official store :xmasssanta:

It is Official licence products there... ;) but but.. :)

"but but" :lol:

It cracks me up every time a Norwegian tries to translate Norwegian phrases and expressions directly to English.

Same with danish. You translate some very normal danish phrase directly to english, and afterwards, you're like: "WTF, that makes no sence!" :rofl-lol: