LL Cool J

wasted

His early stuff is really, really good. And he's just fucking gorgeous. :wub:

Yes, yes he is. :wub: :wub:

I definitely like his early stuff better. But I'll listen to anything he does as long as his shirt comes off while he's doing it! :wub:

I have to agree... :wub: Ohhhh baby....

LL.jpg

ll_cool_j.jpg

I like his earlier stuff better too. I have fond memories of my brother "break dancing" to him when he was extremely drunk. :laugh:

:heart:

His early stuff is really, really good. And he's just fucking gorgeous. :wub:

Yes, yes he is. :wub: :wub:

I definitely like his early stuff better. But I'll listen to anything he does as long as his shirt comes off while he's doing it! :wub:

LL Cool J Needs Love.

Maybe he wasnt in Curb, got it mixed up with Entourage.

Drama stole his tickets in Entourage, right?

Maybe he wasnt in Curb, got it mixed up with Entourage.

Drama stole his tickets in Entourage, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4du3EAZoT4...feature=related

Yeah thats the one, fukin drama cracks me up big time. Not in this town..... Not in any of my five towns.

That episode where he runs away from LA to the dessert cos he thinks his pilot bombed. I was crying with laughter. And Viking Quest comes through for him with that chick in the end of the season. Actually Viking Quest was probably his best work.

The Drama And Ari Show, that's what I call it.

That episode where he runs away from LA to the dessert cos he thinks his pilot bombed. I was crying with laughter. And Viking Quest comes through for him with that chick in the end of the season. Actually Viking Quest was probably his best work.

The Drama And Ari Show, that's what I call it.

Victory!

I have to watch that again.

I love how drama makes breakfast just cracks 24 eggs into this big bowl. That's his job! Oh, and drive Vinny to...what the hell does he do all day!

that line when Turtle meets his doppleganger girl.

"You like sneakers too?!"

Oh my god he's an idiot!

"She's like me, but with tits."

Normally I can remember lines from movies but I can't remember Ari's stuff, it's too complex, he's a magician.

Radio is OFF THE FUCKIN HOOK!!! thats some serious old school class right there, you caaant daannce :lol: i think he tried a little harder in the later days to be a fuckin G though...Tupac had some friction with the boy too apparently, not suprising, Tupac could start a fight in a room on his own, Phenomenon and G.O.A.T. were fuckin good albums too. its widely accepted that he won the whole him vs canibus thing which is odd because Bis really tore him a new one with 2nd Round Knockout.