• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the drumming in Led Zeppelin's Babe I'm Gonna Leave You

Yeah, it's hard to pick just one Bonham moment, that's for sure

In My Time Of Dying

Intro to Dy'er Mak'er

When the Levee Breaks

Far more intricate than it sounds..

Tommy Lee's drumming on pretty much the entire Too Fast For Love album. also, the intro to "Bastard", the verse fills on "Danger", the intro to "Louder THan Hell" and "Save Our Souls" and i'm sure there's more T-Bone stuff, but those spring to mind. i loved his early style.

The outros to Schism and Lateralus blow my mind every time.

Best tool outro in my opinion is on their cover of Zeppelin's No Quarter...holy shiiiit its a total eargasm. That whole song is just excellent, but you ain't heard nothin until the end of it hits.

Yes, Yes and Yes - The HOTH album contains my favorite drum sound from Bonham from any album - Song remains the same - the drums steamroll you right from the moment you put the album on, and the drums in Rain Song towards the climax are pretty damn beautiful

Bonham was amazing

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Sorums drumsolo. You know the part where he stands up to get some applause, and everybody think the drumsolo is over, and he sits down and continue for 5 more minuts. That's amazing.

Sorums drumsolo. You know the part where he stands up to get some applause, and everybody think the drumsolo is over, and he sits down and continue for 5 more minuts. That's amazing.

It's a very good solo, but he really should have mixed it up a little more and maybe cut it down a bit in length, although I do love when Duff just pops up out of nowhere behind him and helps out.

Edited by UseYourAppetite

Pretty much all of the 2112 overture.

Now that is killer.

Now i'm not overly keen on drums but there's tons of Rush drum moments that are fantastic.

Now i'm not overly keen on RUSH, but it is hard to deny awesome drumming

It's a very good solo, but he really should have mixed it up a little more and maybe cut it down a bit in length, although I do love when Duff just pops up out of nowhere behind him and helps out.

i love that part!@ and after when duff is standing up on the drum kit yelling stuff at the crowd :rofl-lol:

oh and I like how we all know exactly what show were talking about without even sayin it :lol: