Axl Statue Help Wanted from anyone in Brazil

I happened to come accross this video on youtube:

According to the guy that posted the video he got the statue:

"In Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil... Its 100% hand made."

Well I think it looks awesome and have never seen it before so I would love to get one. Has anyone in Brazil ever come accross one of these / know where to buy one from???

BTW - I have emailed the guy that posted the vid but haven't heard back yet (probably won't since the vid was uploaded a while ago). But if anyone here knows where to get one I would be interested to know and love some help getting one.

Well I think it looks awesome and have never seen it before so I would love to get one. Has anyone in Brazil ever come accross one of these / know where to buy one from???

BTW - I have emailed the guy that posted the vid but haven't heard back yet (probably won't since the vid was uploaded a while ago). But if anyone here knows where to get one I would be interested to know and love some help getting one.

If you get one let me know if they have any more

The axl doll looks really cool

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

If you get one let me know if they have any more

The axl doll looks really cool

Yeah that's the first professional job I have seen. Aside from a Spawn/McFarlane Axl demo figure that I have a pic of, i have never seen a proper Axl one. But that looks really good.

It's a shame the guy was messing around with the vid trying to make it look like it was a live shoot, because I would like to see some close up quality pics of it.

looks fucking kool i want 1

Someone over at HTGTH lives in that city in Brazil and is gonna have a look for me to see if he can find one. Only problem is he is working in the US at the moment and won't be back in Brazil for a couple of months.

But on the slim chance that I do eventually manage to track one down I will post all details of it etc.

Somone also asked me about the demo McFarlane Axl figure that I had a pic of and if I could post it, so here it is:

axlfigurine1qi8bj5.th.jpg

Someone over at HTGTH lives in that city in Brazil and is gonna have a look for me to see if he can find one. Only problem is he is working in the US at the moment and won't be back in Brazil for a couple of months.

But on the slim chance that I do eventually manage to track one down I will post all details of it etc.

Somone also asked me about the demo McFarlane Axl figure that I had a pic of and if I could post it, so here it is:

That's a custom made up of wrestling figures.

That's a custom made up of wrestling figures.

Ahh no it's not. That picture was on a really old Comic-Con poster.

This would be a custom made from a wrestling figure (have a look at the difference in the quality, one is home made the other is professionally made):

31kl5.th.jpg