AC/DC vs KISS

Duffan

Who's better/more "important"  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This really isn't a contest. I looove AC/DC and Angus roooooooocks!

I don't know if he does more than Izzy though, in my opinion Izzy's the best guitar player around.... Woot.

Also, I don't really like Kiss, that whole seven inch tongue thing really turned me off. I like their song, uh, what's it called... I heard it in Dazed and Confused and then Spun.. Oh, yeah, "I wanna rock n roll all nite" yeah that was cool.

:rolleyes:

KISS!  because

1) dressing as a schoolboy is creepy, but kisses costumes are cool.

2) God gave rock n' roll to ya

3) more Pyro's, blood, and a guitar that shoots flames!

Haha yeah, and you gotta love Gene Simmons' tongue

simmonsg-1a.jpg

oh yeah, that's not creepy. :rolleyes:

but dressing in a coat and tie is just WEIRD *shudders*

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

umm.. Yeah..ill admit.. ACDC kicks major ass but not only are they WAY fucking overplayed.. but have y'all ever seen Kiss in concert? If not, im sorry... there is no way in hell that ACDC could match the calibur of greatness of their live show... it was fucking amazing.. granted it was front row with Aerosmith and i met both bands.... but come on.. its Kiss... there a legend for christ sake!!!

I would have to go with KISS. There are only three bands that have always been my favourites GnR, Kiss and AC/DC...they are all very special to me...I've seen KISS & AC/DC both live 2 times..

KISS shows were better, in my mind... it is so hard to say they were all kick ass shows..I love KISS but there is some horrible crap in their past (almost the entire 80ties and IWMFLY etc.), ok they have commercial songs and their image sells more than the music, but for me it has always been about the music creatures of the night, lick it up,destroyer, revenge, kiss, carnival of souls & hotter than hell are all great albums

I respect AC/DC for not puttin' that kind of crap out as KISS have done, they have only a few weaker albums (fly on the wall, Flick of the switch) and in my mind AC/DC is about the only band who hasn't "sold out" even when the hair bands were at the top, or even when disco was strong, they kept doing what they knew best unlike KISS...

Still like Ace more than Agnus, sorry... and what about Vinnie Vincent :D WOW :P

• 1 year later...