full new Motley Crue single

gunsnmotley

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm no Crue fan, but I think it's pretty lame that they still hold on to this moniker of being an LA band. The hip, dangerous, excessive, sunset strip vagabonds.

That scene is deader then Lennon but they still feel the need to champion the LA image.

their new album is supposed to be a soundtrack to their book, The Dirt. so the point of view of the song is of an up and coming, young Motley Crue.

for those who want to hear it:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=s...os+angeles+crue

about four links down.

Edited by artfromtex

Thanks. I've been wanting & waiting to hear this.

I'm no Crue fan, but I think it's pretty lame that they still hold on to this moniker of being an LA band. The hip, dangerous, excessive, sunset strip vagabonds.

That scene is deader then Lennon but they still feel the need to champion the LA image.

Maybe they're proud of where they're from. Nothing wrong with that,IMO.

Cool song. Sounds like vintage Crue with a bit of a modern edge to it. I'll be seeing them again this summer.

I know a couple of the bands that are gonna be on thier tour this summer. I know Buckcherry,Papa Roach and Chosen Son are confirmed for the tour.

Check out the band Chosen Son. Good ol' dirty rock n roll.

It wasn't too too bad, but it's nothing really special. I'm hoping that's not the best quality either, or else the Crue's really lost the crunch they once had in the production of their albums. The guitars sound so dumbed-down, it's blah.