MC5

Zint

What a solo, just wow.

I always like Ramblin' Rose (from the same show...and off a really weird TV show :huh:) better though. Now I don't know much about MC5 apart from their music, but the guitarist is so fuckin' cool it's unbelievable. Love the little walk/slide thing he does with his foot there.

Edited by FunkyMonk

What a solo, just wow.

I always like Ramblin' Rose (from the same show...and off a really weird TV show :huh:) better though. Now I don't know much about MC5 apart from their music, but the guitarist is so fuckin' cool it's unbelievable. Love the little walk/slide thing he does with his foot there.

Ramblin' Rose is a fucking way cool song!

I have a version of it I'll be adding to the vaults thread eventually! B)

Have you seen this version of Kick Out The Jams yet??

In case anyone missed it in the VR section...here's Wayne Kramer (from the MC5),Slash,Tom Morello and Jerry Cantrell jamming on it at the Road Recovery gig a few days ago!

It's fuckin killer!

Have you seen this version of Kick Out The Jams yet??

In case anyone missed it in the VR section...here's Wayne Kramer (from the MC5),Slash,Tom Morello and Jerry Cantrell jamming on it at the Road Recovery gig a few days ago!

It's fuckin killer!

That was epic. So he's Wayne Kramer eh? He's still brilliant after all these years then, that's awesome. I was waiting for Tom to go batshit crazy on that solo, but it's a shame he didn't get the chance, he never does at those sorta gigs.

I always thought RATM did a pretty intense version of Kick Out The Jams too, it's probably not to your taste (Zint), but the crowd goes insane for it.

I haven't heard a bad version of this song before. Awesome.

I always thought RATM did a pretty intense version of Kick Out The Jams too, it's probably not to your taste (Zint), but the crowd goes insane for it.

I have no problems with Rage.

Good version...kinda freeform approach (especially with Zak).

Kinda shows Zak doesn't really have a great singing voice,but it's a heartfelt rendition and that's what counts.

Hellacopters do a pretty good version too.

Yeah Zak isn't the strongest actual singer really, but he puts his own style on it which still works. Ha and sorry but I thought that Hellacopter's version was pretty weak, especially considering how awesome they could have done it.

Here's a cool cover Silverchair did, Link. Ignore Daniel Johns being faggy at the start, it turns out pretty good and it has a modern feel.

It's a great testament to the song that so many people can do so many kickass covers off it I reckon, it's cool to watch.

Edited by FunkyMonk

i came through the door, said it before:

THAT WAS THE SHIT!!!! :D

no seriously, fucking sharpen your pencils boys and girls, THAT is how its motherfuckin done!!! These motherfuckers usta embarass their opening act. didnt they open for Cream...i think??

oh and covers? check Gang War (Johnny T and Wayne Kramer baby!!)