AC/DC Completes Recording New Album

Monty

AC/DC has finished recording its new album and is currently mixing the effort for a late 2008 release, the group's vocalist Brian Johnson revealed this morning (Tuesday, April 22) during an interview with Washigton D.C.'s DC 101 radio station. Johnson has apparently left the studio in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada where AC/DC guitarists Angus and Malcolm Young have remained with producers Mike Fraser and Brendan O'Brien in order to complete work on the CD. Brian also stated that the band will next work on getting the artwork done and take care of the promotional activities in connection with the release, to be followed by a tour.

Source: Blabbermouth.net

Hopefully they tour the UK before I move away :unsure:

Monty

Wow, it's been since 2000, since Stiff Upper Lip, and yea, I was disappointed

with that one a bit, like the title track and Satellite Blues, but overall it was

not very good IMO.

Brian sounds like he's struggling with his vocals, I just hope they turn him down lower

and turn up the guitars and drums more.

All in All, it's great news, I was beginning to wonder if we would ever see anything

new from the thunder from down under ever again...

Wow, it's been since 2000, since Stiff Upper Lip, and yea, I was disappointed

with that one a bit, like the title track and Satellite Blues, but overall it was

not very good IMO.

Brian sounds like he's struggling with his vocals, I just hope they turn him down lower

and turn up the guitars and drums more.

All in All, it's great news, I was beginning to wonder if we would ever see anything

Yeah, I really have the feeling this is the last we'll hear from AC/DC, so everybody ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS!

Yeah, I really have the feeling this is the last we'll hear from AC/DC, so everybody ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS!

Maybe they will call the new album "Electrocuted For Good" :shades:

I agree DD. I think this will be it.

I thought Stiff Upper Lip was miles better than Ballbreaker. But even with that SUL was mediocre.

For me Stiff Upper Lip is not too far ahead of Ballbreaker, but light years ahead of

Blow Up Your Video......BY FAR their worst ever album and it certainly will be impossible

to make anything worse than that one!

Maybe they will call the new album "Electrocuted For Good" :shades:

It's called Cuban Democracy