Why is Trent fucking with GnR and its fans?

Randy Lahey

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't see it. I can't really imagine Trent even caring about what is going on in G N' R world, why would he?

That, I don't know, but he has shown over the years that apparently he does. I guess it could be like someone else said that Robin was like Trent's first girlfriend that he was really into, then some other dude (Axl) stole him away. The whole time Robin stalked and planned his attack, getting his first love back from the other dude that stole him. And now he did it. So, in conclusion, NIN is gay.

Trent, first off let me start out by saying your new single is as mediocre as it gets. Get back on drugs and wait 5 years before putting out any more of this mediocre crap.

This statement on NIN is a direct dig at GNR.

http://www.nin.com/

We have some tour info coming... SOON (I know you love that word) as well as some other info about something else, too.

I can't believe Robin is letting Trent take shots at Axl, New GnR, and GNR fans. Robin, what happened to your conscience?

For fuck's sake, not everything is about Axl. Before Trent released Ghosts, he put "Soon" on his site a couple of times and all his fans bitched and moaned on their forums.

That is what he's referring to. :huh:

I really don't see it. I can't really imagine Trent even caring about what is going on in G N' R world, why would he?

That, I don't know, but he has shown over the years that apparently he does. I guess it could be like someone else said that Robin was like Trent's first girlfriend that he was really into, then some other dude (Axl) stole him away. The whole time Robin stalked and planned his attack, getting his first love back from the other dude that stole him. And now he did it. So, in conclusion, NIN is gay.

:rofl-lol:

Good one...you never know, there may have been something going on between Trent & Robin....I mean, we all know Robin does like to suck the occassional dick onstage.

Good one...you never know, there may have been something going on between Trent & Robin....I mean, we all know Robin does like to suck the occassional dick onstage.

Oh, I was unaware of that. I thought he just liked to take it up the ass with a mic.

Man o man, you gotta be a real young gun ro something... Have you seriously missed the last 8 years worth of GNR references made by Trent??????

A8R

Maybe Trent has an inferiority complex. He can't get over all those fans who boo'd him off the stage when he opened up for GNR. Trent saw Axl wearing a Charles Manson shirt and decided he had to one up Axl by recording at the house where the Manson Family killed Sharon Tate. Trent you're a sick sick man!!

Oh, I was unaware of that. I thought he just liked to take it up the ass with a mic.

Yeah, you didn't know? Robin sucked Marylin Manson's dick onstage.....confirmed by various members and even mods at this site....

...hmmm....that brings up another question....I wonder how much the bounty by Trent on Marylin Manson's head is?

Edited by Kasanova King

Man o man, you gotta be a real young gun ro something... Have you seriously missed the last 8 years worth of GNR references made by Trent??????

A8R

No, not really, I must have never paid that much attention.

Trent always tells us NIN fans (the ones that pay attention) that information will come "soon", or we'll find out "soon", or he has something for us "soon"...even back in the day of 5 years between albums he'd tell us the next would come "soon"....so NIN fans of forums would complain about how Trent's "soon" could mean anything from a week to a year, etc...

It has nothing to do with GNR, and aside from Axl once saying "soon isn't the word" or whatever the quote was, I don't know what you're talking about...

Trent, first off let me start out by saying your new single is as mediocre as it gets. Get back on drugs and wait 5 years before putting out any more of this mediocre crap.

We have some tour info coming... SOON (I know you love that word) as well as some other info about something else, too.

I can't believe Robin is letting Trent take shots at Axl, New GnR, and GNR fans. Robin, what happened to your conscience?

why do you think everything is directed at gnr?

bah..

Agreed. I like Trent and NIN but thats kinda uncalled for.

I REALLY don't think a "soon" joke is automatically a dig at GN'R fans. NIN fans have been afflicted by the "soon" bullshit many times as well prior to With Teeth. I think it's kind of ridiculous to automatically jump to the conclusion that he was making fun of GN'R. Ridiculous and kind of narcissistic, to be honest.

I know that he has a history of digging at GN'R and its fans, I just really didn't take the "soon" as a dig at us, but more a dig at his own fans, who also have grown to loathe the word "soon" over the years.

I just don't see how you can automatically assume it's directed at us (although I shouldn't say "us" since I am a pretty heavy NIN fan as well), I just think you're reaching with this one, man.