Why is Trent fucking with GnR and its fans?

Randy Lahey

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is, without a doubt, a cheap shot directed against GN'R and it's fans. I guess he's trying to be funny, or that's what it looks like atleast.

:laugh: Trent only named his album, "The Downward Spiral," to fuck with Axl and his fans. At the time, he predicted that the GN'R name and integrity would continue to spiral out of control as shows/tours are cancelled and records are not released.

The song, "Zero Sum," is a direct reference to the number of albums Axl has put out since 1994.

Axl NEEDS to BLAST Trent Reznor so he will stop with this bullshit!

This is, without a doubt, a cheap shot directed against GN'R and it's fans. I guess he's trying to be funny, or that's what it looks like atleast.

:laugh: Trent only named his album, "The Downward Spiral," to fuck with Axl and his fans. At the time, he predicted that the GN'R name and integrity would continue to spiral out of control as shows/tours are cancelled and records are not released.

The song, "Zero Sum," is a direct reference to the number of albums Axl has put out since 1994.

Dude, are you blind? It's cleary to poke us, the he writes "... SOON (I know you love that word)". It's not like he's trying to be mean, but we all know that Tren's been fucking with us for years, this is just another one of his, quite lame, jokes.

And yes, GN'R people DO read their website, especially after Robin's touring with them, so ofcourse it's just to make fun of the way "Soon" is being misused in the GN'R community.

Dude, are you blind? It's cleary to poke us, the he writes "... SOON (I know you love that word)". It's not like he's trying to be mean, but we all know that Tren's been fucking with us for years, this is just another one of his, quite lame, jokes.

And yes, GN'R people DO read their website, especially after Robin's touring with them, so ofcourse it's just to make fun of the way "Soon" is being misused in the GN'R community.

I already explained... it appears that he was joking about the fact that it has been a few weeks now that he has said presale information would be up "soon," but it has not appeared. He said "soon," again and then joked about the fact that he's been saying it a lot and that we haven't gotten the info yet.

I can almost confirm that this has NOTHING to do with Axl. I follow the NIN forums as much as I do here, and fans always complain when he says "soon" (which he does a lot) because his "soon" can be anything from a week to a year. Plus whenever he updates or tells us of an upcomming event/information, he says "soon", which us impatient NIN fans would then complain about in postings on forums on the nin.com site.

So I have no idea how any reasonable person can think this has anything in the least bit to do with Axl Rose. Because Axl once said that soon wasn't the word, any one else who uses it is slapping Axl in the face? There may have been some bitterness over Robin's back and fourth act between GNR and NIN, and he does seem to mock Axl from time to time, but I can pretty much promise "soon" was laughing at himself and how his fans when he says it.

Why did this topic get moved here?

Because it is full of CRAZINESS!!! WHOOOOOOO!!!!

Do you realize that it's 2008 and you are on a Guns N' Roses message board? Crazy is just how the GNR family rolls.

So true, you would think by now that we would have gotten sense...

The poster for the new incredible hulk movie said 'coming soon' also.... apparenty, the hulk likes to make fun of Axl too.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Come to think of it, my girl told me she would be home soon too. Damn bitch, taking shots at Axl....I think I'm gonna break up with her.

:fuckyou:

The poster for the new incredible hulk movie said 'coming soon' also.... apparenty, the hulk likes to make fun of Axl too.

The only green person that's cool with me is the Jolly Green Giant. The Incredible Hulk already sided with Velvet Revolver so he can fuck right off. I guess that just leaves the green bitch from Star Trek. We know she likes to be beamed up onto spaceships, so I'd say she's firmly in Axl's camp.

Edited by Randy Lahey