Fuel - Hemorrhage

GnRmaniac

Not a huge fan of the band Fuel but there song Hemorrhage (In My Hands) was great, if you haven't heard it check it out! Fuel - Hemorrhage

Oh i love that song, Bret sings from his heart with so much passion and anger at the same time, is a brilliant modern Rock ballad. Its a shame Bret is not longer with Fuel, i personally dont like the band without him, he was a great charismatic frontman.

Absolutely irreplaceable. :heart:

Not a huge fan of the band Fuel but there song Hemorrhage (In My Hands) was great, if you haven't heard it check it out! Fuel - Hemorrhage

Oh i love that song, Bret sings from his heart with so much passion and anger at the same time, is a brilliant modern Rock ballad. Its a shame Bret is not longer with Fuel, i personally dont like the band without him, he was a great charismatic frontman.

I agree. I was a HUGE fan of Fuel when Bret Scallions was in the band. I have only heard certain songs from their latest album with the new singer but I can't really get into them like I used to.

I agree. I was a HUGE fan of Fuel when Bret Scallions was in the band. I have only heard certain songs from their latest album with the new singer but I can't really get into them like I used to.

Yep, no question that the band was better off with Bret. He is working on a solo project right now, I will be checking that out forsure.