Ringo Starr

Syk

Along with Cruefest, I also purchased Ringo Starr tickets at the Hollywood, Florida Hard Rock Live.

I purchased his new album Liverpool 8, and I must say, I am very impressed.

The music has a very Beatles like sound, and his lyrics are suprisingly good.

What do you think of it? And has anyone seem him with the All Starr Band? I'd love to hear about them before I go.

i've actually never heard his outside of the beatles work but i'd love to :) i adore the stuff he did for the beatles, it was always AMAZINGLY well written/chosen/tailored to the "idea" of Ringo if you will, songs like Act Naturally, Dont Pass Me By, even Boys from the first album. it'd be interesting to see how he got on on his lonely. im almost 100% certain he did some drum work on Keith Moons Two Sides Of The Moon album which i've got a copy of, thats as far as my...(whats the word?) my...as much as i've heard basically.

Ringo tours are fun!!

I haven't heard the new Ringo..

Ringo solo ranges from excellent (Photograph...as an example),to rather nondescript.

But the fact that the cat is out there making music because he loves to,because it's his passion..is pretty damn cool!! B)

Ringo tours are fun!!

I haven't heard the new Ringo..

Ringo solo ranges from excellent (Photograph...as an example),to rather nondescript.

But the fact that the cat is out there making music because he loves to,because it's his passion..is pretty damn cool!! B)

I totally agree.

This is his new single for anyone who wants to hear

link

Edited by Syk