How much music do you have on your computer?

Estranged Reality

How much music do you have on your computer?  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3716 songs, 24.42gigabytes.

I've paid for ~95% of it.

Edit: And around 20 non-GN'R related vinyls (most 12" but there's a few 7" EPs too). But my dad has a new vinyl player with a USB plug so I'm propably going to rip some off those on my computer too. And two casettes.

Edited by Wando

Currently, I have 2616 songs on my computer, which amounts to around 16GB.

I wish I could say I paid for all of them but I haven't. Maybe around 15% I've actually paid for. I'm trying to change that, I plan to buy all the albums I've downloaded and slowly build up a huge collection. A huge music library is something I've always wanted, and I can finally afford it now.

I don't have that much actually. Mostly GN'R bootlegs and demos. Some VR stuff. Some of these are DVD videos so those take up lots of space. I've burned them to disc already but have just been too lazy to delete them off my hard drive. My music folder, which contains all of this stuff, comes in at 71 GB. I've actually got a lot more than this on disc, but this is what I've currently got on the PC.

I've got a shitload of CDs. Been buying lots of them lately. I can't stop. I may be singlehandedly propping up the music industry. :tongue2: I prefer listening on my stereo system what with the superior sound quality...as opposed to my PC (my PC speakers are pretty solid though, got a Klipsch 2.1 system). I watch my bootlegs on my PC. And I will actually listen to music on it when I'm on the computer and therefore not using the stereo. But I'll actually pop a CD into the drive and play it that way.

Edited by KBear

Electricladyland - Jimi Hendrix

MIA - The Germs

every buckethead

The Very Best of Jimmy Reed

Cut - The Slits

of which the buckethead stuff is dirty thieving rotten stinking dishonorable underhanded Dickensian english THIEVERY!!! MUWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! fiddle-i-di-dee-diddle-i-die, rapa-papa-papa-pom poo, you got to pick a pocket of twwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoo BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYS *silence* you got to pick a pocket of two, woohoo!!!

:unsure:

Right now nothing.

When I do it's just GN'R bootlegs. I'll download them then burn them to disc right away then delete it of my computer.

I always buy my cds. I prefere listening to them on my stereo system at home and on my portable I have at work.