The official "Check These Guys Out" thread.....

Carne_asaDA

• 4 weeks later...

DJ Tiesto is so far for Psy-Trance that I can't even start.

DJ Tiesto is house techno shit. His sound is completely generic Ibiza bullshit like a thousand other artists like him - Armin Van Buuren, Offer Nissim etc. Heard'em all, hate them all.

No stupid tiesto can generate sounds and compose a masterpiece like this.. This is real Psy. Psychedelic as fuck!

Anyway, check these guys out:

Poets of the Fall

Very cool hard rock band from finland.

Humble Gods. It's Daddy X from Kottonmouth King's like (near)first band, they're very decent. I prefer them to KMK definitely. One of the better bands to come out of the Subnoize universe in any case.

Pretty punk-y stuff. You should check them out, even if you know who KMK are and despise them, Humble Gods are not like them.

If you like those song you'll probably like them all, if not, you probably won't like any.

There albums/songs are a little hard to find though, download No Heroes if you find it.

Edited by FunkyMonk

Humble Gods. It's Daddy X from Kottonmouth King's like (near)first band, they're very decent. I prefer them to KMK definitely. One of the better bands to come out of the Subnoize universe in any case.

Pretty punk-y stuff. You should check them out, even if you know who KMK are and despise them, Humble Gods are not like them.

If you like those song you'll probably like them all, if not, you probably won't like any.

There albums/songs are a little hard to find though, download No Heroes if you find it.

ive seen fucked up and met the singer...their good

somebody please check out voodoo six their fucking good...their a good new rock band......PLEASE

ive seen fucked up and met the singer...their good

You met Daddy X? :lol: That's awesome.

ooh i just did my research theres another band called fucked up sorry, the one im on about, i dont know his name but they opened up for the gallows at astoria....definately called fucked up the singer was big and bald hah

Why do all of the bands in the world today play that bullshit british crap soft pop rock? Like a mellow bullshit version of Oasis, U2 and Blur?

Why can't people sing like Axl or play guitar like Slash anymore?

Does anybody have a good band that plays HARD ROCK, with riffs and solos that blow your mind (not shredding crap, too) and not bullshit british pop rock?